Thats the way to do it

LeazesMag

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah they should have dropped buckets of KFC and bottles of Pepsi from the planes, and wait for him to give himself up.

146746[/snapback]

You;ve been reading Rentons book again :lol:

I'd be amazed if anyone disagreed in the slightest.

146748[/snapback]

what ? Warmonger George ?

What about him being a martyr ?

What about the proof that he was a terrorist killer ?

What would you have done to him, if he had turned up at Dover claiming asylum ?

:lol:

146748[/snapback]

146750[/snapback]

He was a known terrorist and mass murderer Leazes. I doubt any person on this board would have a problem in his assassination. Remember in the previous thread, the only post you agreed with me on was that Hussein should have been taken out 20 years ago? So why are you surprised by my response?

Btw, that word in bold is a pretty crucial point I think. Are you going to answer my final post on the other thread now?

No one would disagree that the world is a better place without him.

However, he will no doubt be a martyr and a hero in the eyes of the Iraqi insergent forces.

Some quotes from people from his home town:

Riad Mohammed, 32, designer

Zarqawi was a good man and all Jordanians know he was a good man. He was afraid of no-one but God.

But my view of him changed after the bombings of hotels in Amman, Jordan. After that I thought he deserved to die.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mutassim Qatrami, 25, student

America is occupying Iraq and anyone who fights the occupation is a good man.

Zarqawi fought the Americans and killed them and because of this I respect him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sami Abrahim, 36, production manger

He was a fabulous man and a shining example for the Arab people. I wish there were more like him.

He fought for Islam. When people did evil things against Islam he fought them.

Mista Mansour, 20, student

Zarqawi was an extremist and a terrorist.

He would kill without reason and I'm glad that he is dead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest Sima

I find it very hard to believe than the goverment don't have the intelligence on the next 500 potential terrorist suspects tbh.

Edited by Sima

If he had turned up at Dover I imagine he would have been arrested.

I expect you will be praising the Iraqis and Jordanians without whose intelligence and assistance we would havee been unable to track hin down

146752[/snapback]

I don't think so. I think somehow that quite a lot of people with their head in the sand, like on here, would be saying we can't arrest him without proof. Then agreeing that if we can't get it - quickly - then we should let him go. And if we do get it - we should imprison him in a nice little jail and respect his "right" to a fair trial with the possibility that someone somewhere will find him not guilty on a technicality, and the do gooders - like Renton - will say "you can't lock him up because he was found not guilty" And Renton - I've read your post saying you "approve" of this killing - the biggest unashamed u turn since my driving instructor taught me to drive. You don't approve of killing terrorists or anyone, and you know it.

A laugh a minute, some of you lot. Not that letting terrorists loose on the streets of the UK is funny, waiting for the next bomb, like Renton is, not for a minute.

Warmonger George. Well done. Thats how to do it. Just kill the twat. And see who dares to come next. I hope he's enjoying his 100 virgins.

Edited by LeazesMag

undoubtably good news but....

someone twice as mad could step into his shoes

146775[/snapback]

hopefully not, but its a risk you have to take mate. At least his successor knows whats coming to him if he follows the same path and gets caught. Far better than thinking he'll be treated with kid gloves.

I expect you will be praising the Iraqis and Jordanians without whose intelligence and assistance we would havee been unable to track hin down

146752[/snapback]

I don't think so. I think somehow that quite a lot of people with their head in the sand, like on here, would be saying we can't arrest him without proof. Then agreeing that if we can't get it - quickly - then we should let him go. And if we do get it - we should imprison him in a nice little jail and respect his "right" to a fair trial with the possibility that someone somewhere will find him not guilty on a technicality, and the do gooders - like Renton - will say "you can't lock him up because he was found not guilty" And Renton - I've read your post saying you "approve" of this killing - the biggest unashamed u turn since my driving instructor taught me to drive. You don't approve of killing terrorists or anyone, and you know it.

A laugh a minute, some of you lot. Not that letting terrorists loose on the streets of the UK is funny, waiting for the next bomb, like Renton is, not for a minute.

Warmonger George. Well done. Thats how to do it. Just kill the twat. And see who dares to come next. I hope he's enjoying his 100 virgins.

146794[/snapback]

Yawn. Please point out where I have ever said I disapprove of killing terrorists in the field of operation (known ones that is) etc....

Actually, don't bother. Just tell me whether you support the BNP or not. Sixth time of asking.

146752[/snapback]

146794[/snapback]

hmmmmmmmm

well the first part would say that theres plenty proof out there from videos of him threatening the west to him cutting heads off. However if he was captured then yes, I would expect him to stand trial and then (if its over here) spend the rest of his days in prison, not because thats what I think he deserves as he deserved to die only more horribly and slowly, but because thats what we do. Thats why we are a democratic and fair state. I dont disagree with the death penalty in cases such as this but the difference is we dont have a death penalty and what makes us different to the likes of Iraq (pre invasion) is that once we've set laws and punishments then we cant just change them on a whim.

However your last statement is silly bullishness to say the least, there will be a thousand like him all ready to step into his place, hes already become a martyr and to muslim extremists thats what they strive for. Fighting an enemy that isnt afraid of dying is a hard task, fighting one that actually looks forward to death is nigh on impossible.

For every Zarqawri that dies we create another hundred new wannabe terrorists. How do we counter that? more bombs? bigger bombs? or :lol: namby pamby :unsure: ways like discrediting them and turning the hearts and minds of the general muslim population around to see what is actually happening?

146748[/snapback]

146750[/snapback]

He was a known terrorist and mass murderer Leazes. I doubt any person on this board would have a problem in his assassination. Remember in the previous thread, the only post you agreed with me on was that Hussein should have been taken out 20 years ago? So why are you surprised by my response?

Btw, that word in bold is a pretty crucial point I think. Are you going to answer my final post on the other thread now?

146753[/snapback]

Abu Hamza was a known to be involved in terrorism. What was your stance on him being free for a long time ?

146748[/snapback]

146750[/snapback]

146753[/snapback]

Abu Hamza was a known to be involved in terrorism. What was your stance on him being free for a long time ?

146830[/snapback]

My stance is enough evidence was gathered to put him on trial and he was then arrested, and rightly so. My stance is I back the authorities on this, whatever Leazes Mag states.

What's your stance? Bit of an odd question if you ask me.

Guest alex

146752[/snapback]

146794[/snapback]

:lol::unsure::o

June

Keep wall-trained fruit, especially stone fruit, well watered during fruit set and fruit development. Use rainwater or recycled water wherever possible.

Mulching fruit will help them to retain moisture around the roots.

On indoor grape vines allow only one flower truss to develop on each main lateral coming off the central rod. Any others should be removed. Keep flowering laterals short, pinching out their tips of at two leaves past the single flower truss. Non-fruiting laterals can be kept a bit longer, pinching out the tips after five leaves have formed. Any sideshoots branching off the main laterals should be stopped at one leaf.

Thin out bunches of grapes on dessert grape vines to encourage decent-sized fruit. You should aim for one bunch per foot of rod (i.e. 10 bunches on a 10ft rod). Wine grapes do not need thinning.

Root out potential terrorists by not letting anyone out of their homes and executing all darkies by firing squad.

Tie-in the new canes of blackberry and other hybrid berries to prevent wind damage.

Control weeds to prevent them competing for moisture and nutrients. Hoe regularly between rows on hot days to make sure the weeds dry up and die.