Bitter-'tache Rules Out Palace Move

Guest CrimsonFault

"But I've had a chat with my family and the job is not for me."

SUrprised his family didn't tell him to get his foot in the door, get a two year deal, then try and get sacked with a massive payoff!

Guest CrimsonFault

SUrprised his family didn't tell him to get his foot in the door, get a two year deal, then try and get sacked with a massive payoff!

146820[/snapback]

Suprised his family didn't tell him to get the fuck out of their lives; being the miserable and dull bastard that he is.

Guest alex

146820[/snapback]

Suprised his family didn't tell him to get the fuck out of their lives; being the miserable and dull bastard that he is.

146821[/snapback]

Aye, if my dad was a millionaire ex-footballer / manager, I'd tell him to fuck off and stay out of my life :lol:

Guest CrimsonFault

146820[/snapback]

146821[/snapback]

Aye, if my dad was a millionaire ex-footballer / manager, I'd tell him to fuck off and stay out of my life :lol:

147004[/snapback]

So would I if he was a bellend, but I'd leep the money.