My name is Earl.

Mark

Crabman picked number one on the list, Earl had to give the money to the guy infront of him when he bought his winning lottery ticket. Karma brought this guy bad luck (can't remember why), he gave the money back to Earl.

147182[/snapback]

B/c with the money he became a bad person.

If you're concerned about any episodes you may have miss, don't worry, they're exactly the same as the ones you've seen.

It is slightly repetative in that Alex is right and the same thing does pretty much happen each episode. But the fact that they still manage to make them all really funny just makes it even more brilliant.

I really love to watch Jason Lee in pretty much anything ever since I saw him in Mallrats.

It is slightly repetative in that Alex is right and the same thing does pretty much happen each episode.  But the fact that they still manage to make them all really funny just makes it even more brilliant.

I really love to watch Jason Lee in pretty much anything ever since I saw him in Mallrats.

147658[/snapback]

I completely agree about Jason Lee but, for me, Ethan Suplee is by far the best character in the show - blokes come a long way since Boy Meets World! :(

Edited by MrBass

He was in boy meets world?

148239[/snapback]

Yes but I'm not saying any more on the subject for fear of being ridiculed! :(