Garth Crooks

Gemmill

If he's gonna be the main man following the England team around for BBC, I might have to think about defecting to ITV. He's so overly earnest in the interviews and when Lineker's talking to him. What a fucking annoying twat!

His broadcasting qualities are less than zero, he is the BBC's token blackman.

Also see John Barnes/FIVE.

I'd love to see Crooks and Lawrenson in a fight to the death. I couldn't choose who i'd want to survive though.

147247[/snapback]

Oooooooo Gareh! :razz:

Anyone see when O'Neill said 'one advantage of not getting the England job was having Garth 'insert name' Crooks following my every movement' :razz:

Even with Crooks, Motson and Lawreson. The Beeb are still streets ahead of ITV.

147321[/snapback]

Any of them are better than Clive 'That Night in Munich' Tyldsley

147326[/snapback]

He was so bad for the England vs France game in 2004.

"they'll be singing 1-0 to Santini at spurs next season" - Not if they score twice and beat us, cockend! Oh look, they did.

"and it's Manchester United to Manchester United to former Manchester United"

FUCK OFF! JUST FUCK OFF!

147321[/snapback]

147326[/snapback]

and Cunt Allardyce tbh

147321[/snapback]

147326[/snapback]

Barcelona. :razz:

Did anyone catch Crooksy trying to nobble Gerard as he left the pitch on Saturday, it was either at half-time or full-time. Gerard went to go down the tunnel and it looked like Garth stuck a leg out, Gerard stumbled but kept his balance.

This prompts me to think he's infiltrated the England Squad with the intention of doing what he can to injure our stars to aid his Trinidad & Tobagoian brothers. Yeeeeeman!

He still needs to be shot for diving for that penalty in 1987 the cheating bastard.

I was gutted seeing Spurs beat us in the cup on match of the day that night. And it was on classic match of the day a few years ago on uk gold, the swine definitely did dive.

None of them compare to Motson when it comes to gashness tbh.

147703[/snapback]

He's getting worse.

147708[/snapback]

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HE'S PAST THE HALFWAY LINE!!!!!!!!

ITV studio looks like an 80s gameshow - at least BBC are spending out TV licences with a glass porta cabin outside of the Brandenburg gate. Oh and watching JJ Okocha last night on ITV makes me praise the BBC for their inclusion of Desailly every time! He was worse than John Barnes!!!!

I always listen when Martin O Neill talks - he's always insulting someone. Tactless tbh

I always listen when Martin O Neill talks - he's always insulting someone. Tactless tbh

148440[/snapback]

He blatantly dropped Desailly in the shit earlier when he turned to him and said "...and you tell me Henry doesn't like to play with Trezeguet." As Desailly sort of squirmed in his seat, O'Neill follows up with "....I'm not giving away any secrets here, am I?" :(

148440[/snapback]

He blatantly dropped Desailly in the shit earlier when he turned to him and said "...and you tell me Henry doesn't like to play with Trezeguet." As Desailly sort of squirmed in his seat, O'Neill follows up with "....I'm not giving away any secrets here, am I?" :(

148448[/snapback]

Exactly - tactless legend! I loved the way he kept on calling Henry, "Terry Henry"