I will pay.

catmag

I need someone to do my shift at work tomorrow so I can watch the match. When I first realised I would be on an 8am til 8pm shift and would be missing the match I was disappointed but it was somehow bearable. Now that the WC under way, I'm gutted :razz:

All I need is someone to wear some ER- stylee pyjamas, a daft hat and a mask and no one will be able to tell the difference. The likelihood of work being busy is minimal, but if by any chance you do get a patient, then this is an anaesthetic machine..

Anaesthetic_Machine.jpg

You must attach the patient to this to stop them dying. Any other questions - give me a call.

Any takers?

Cath you know I'd offer to help you out at any time- and even have a half arsed idea what I was doing as well. But seriously... it's the World Cup...as much as I'd like to I just can't.

(Working 9a to 11p as it is already. Bugger.:razz: )

ok then I'll do it, so I just put on the nurses uniform and emmm well ooooh it feels so good against my skin, its all mmmmmmmm.

Now what was that about patients?

147297[/snapback]

Scarily enough I'd be willing to pay to see this!