I j ust sneezed so hard....

Zathras

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey its no laughing matter this sneezing stuff like. Ive got a nose full of dribble and the frequent sneezes are having all sorts of disasterous effects. I sneezed before and nearly pulled my neck, earlier and my lower back ached and just now with no muscle ache, only a laptop screen splattered with snot and chilli crips.

nice.

Hey its no laughing matter this sneezing stuff like.  Ive got a nose full of dribble and the frequent sneezes are having all sorts of disasterous effects.  I sneezed before and nearly pulled my neck, earlier and my lower back ached and just now with no muscle ache, only a laptop screen splattered with snot and chilli crips.

nice.

147824[/snapback]

I put my back out once sneezing. Just a strain like, but it hurt. I didn't shit in my pants though :razz:

Nah, fact is, if you're gonna shit your pants, sneezing just made it happen that little bit quicker. Should count myself lucky I guess.

Hey its no laughing matter this sneezing stuff like.  Ive got a nose full of dribble and the frequent sneezes are having all sorts of disasterous effects.  I sneezed before and nearly pulled my neck, earlier and my lower back ached and just now with no muscle ache, only a laptop screen splattered with snot and chilli crips.

nice.

147824[/snapback]

I put my back out once sneezing. Just a strain like, but it hurt. I didn't shit in my pants though :razz:

147826[/snapback]

Never happened before, though I've had similar back pain issues. I think maybe it was because it was the fourth or fifth consecutive back-wrenching sneez that finally did it.

Guest Toplass-101
Nah, I'd been home for about ten minutes. 

And yeah, I got right into the shower and then to the laundry room.

147821[/snapback]

A Laundry Room, thats posh. Sneezing and filling ya pants however, not so posh, your face must have been a picture. :(

147821[/snapback]

A Laundry Room, thats posh. Sneezing and filling ya pants however, not so posh, your face must have been a picture. :(

148410[/snapback]

Something like this probably:

12gosnominategals2tf.jpg

:P

147821[/snapback]

148410[/snapback]

I wonder if he has a larder as well? :P

And to think alex said you aren't the poster you were before the other day...:(

148612[/snapback]

Under these sorts of circumstances, I'm more than happy to be wrong :P

147821[/snapback]

148410[/snapback]

I wonder if he has a larder as well? :P

148609[/snapback]

What the fuck is a larder? The laundry room is a room twelve floors below me where I share 10 washing machines with 205 other apartments...

A larder is a bit like a scullery. But for food :P

148766[/snapback]

Oh aye, that's cleared that right up. :(

148858[/snapback]

A larder a large cupboard (often a walk in one) for storing food, especially from the days before fridges were widespread.

A larder is a bit like a scullery. But for food :P

148766[/snapback]

Oh aye, that's cleared that right up. :(

148858[/snapback]

A larder a large cupboard (often a walk in one) for storing food, especially from the days before fridges were widespread.

148870[/snapback]

Well what's a scullery then?

:P

a scullery is were you keep your mangle  :(

148881[/snapback]

Wouldn't a scullery generally be used for washing dishes while a mangle would be for clothing? Or am I off base there?

a scullery is were you keep your mangle  :(

148881[/snapback]

Wouldn't a scullery generally be used for washing dishes while a mangle would be for clothing? Or am I off base there?

148901[/snapback]

probably yes.

but my nana was often multi tasking.