How much.......

Rob W

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I think I'll revoke that parallel seen as I'm not and you're an idiot.

Care to explain how rape is the same as murder?

Rape the same as murder :(:P :P :razz::P:razz:

148514[/snapback]

Its not far off, but apparently its hilarious to you.

Its a disgusting and dispicable crime which far too many men like you don't take seriously at all but (to put it bluntly), would do, if some big bloke came and did it to you and you found out exacly how horrific it could be.

148523[/snapback]

Not really Sima. I've explained what I think of both these things. I never said they are the same. You should learn to read. And if you didn't like my joke/comment, you shouldn't dish out flak if you can't take it, which seems to be a problem with a few people on here.

Poor English BTW, Renton with his "medical qualification" should give you English lessons.

Rape the same as murder :(:P :P :razz::P:razz:

148514[/snapback]

Its not far off, but apparently its hilarious to you.

Its a disgusting and dispicable crime which far too many men like you don't take seriously at all but (to put it bluntly), would do, if some big bloke came and did it to you and you found out exacly how horrific it could be.

148524[/snapback]

Precisely.

I expect a rebuke now from educated Renton for agreeing with someone when they talk sense

Sad.

148523[/snapback]

Not really Sima. I've explained what I think of both these things. I never said they are the same. You should learn to read. And if you didn't like my joke/comment, you shouldn't dish out flak if you can't take it, which seems to be a problem with a few people on here.

Poor English BTW, Renton with his "medical qualification" should give you English lessons.

148525[/snapback]

Anyone care to call this in the thick bigot's post?

148523[/snapback]

148525[/snapback]

Anyone care to call this in the thick bigot's post?

148527[/snapback]

Really ? Only a real thickhead would take someone being raped so lightly as you did.

As I have already said, there doesn't exactly seem to be a solid case there. But, as you yourself admit - you don't know the facts.

As for making assumption, I was basing what I said on your comments for example, "some drunken girl claimed she had been raped". Whether she was drunk or not is besides the point. The CPS might not pursue the case and there might be no conviction but that doesn't necessarily mean it didn't happen.

Whether Leazes Mag agrees with me/supports me is frankly irrelevant. My views couldn't be further apart from Leazes on most issues, but it is possible to share common ground with people you fundamentally disagree with. I'm making a general point there, I've not got a clue what Leazes thinks on the matter and I'm not really concerned either.

148487[/snapback]

Right, unfortunate choice of words maybe, but did you think I was suggesting it's aceptable to rape people because their drunk?

I'm not, I'm saying if someone can't remember what happened, it will never stand up in court - how can it? Why do you think the police knocked down the wrong door? It's because she couldn't remember what flat the party was at. It's unfortunate whatever happened happened, but if a case cannot be won, why pursue it?

Then there's the fact she can't clearly identify the alleged rapist, so all men become suspects, regardless of alibi, in case they slipped away for 5 minutes from their girlfriends in order to rape someone? Would you like to be labelled a potential rapist and forced to submit to forensic tests, on the testimony of someone who was too drunk to remember where they were? I'm pretty sure I'd be fairly unhappy about that, personally, but maybe I'm being unreasonable there.

148494[/snapback]

You don't know how much she does/doesn't remember. And no, I wasn't suggesting that you thought it was OK to rape someone because they were drunk. I'll leave it there, anyway.

148498[/snapback]

I think we got our wires a bit crossed, but I shouldn't have bought up something that was completely irrelevant to this thread and then explained it so badly. Apologies for that, best to leave it there as you say.

Really ? Only a real thickhead would take someone being raped so lightly as you did.

148533[/snapback]

Who said I'm taking it lightly?

Papa, I'm not saying it's not a despicable crime, just that it's not comparable to murder at all. Murder is a completely different ball park to everything else. The fundemental difference is that victims of any other crime have a chance to rebuild their lives. Simple really.

LM in twisting words SHOCKER

Edited by Sima

although victims of murder are less likely to commit murder later in their life now are they....

:(

(I'm talking about victims of child abuse here obviously.)

148533[/snapback]

Papa, I'm not saying it's not a despicable crime, just that it's not comparable to murder at all. Murder is a completely different ball park to everything else. The fundemental difference is that victims of any other crime have a chance to rebuild their lives. Simple really.

148543[/snapback]

Well, I have just got in from the pub......get a life shocker.... and I've got to say

that your laughable comment of "twisting words" is a hoot.

Coming from someone who never twists words to make assumptions of people that they have never met.

Typical left wing looney hypocrisy. Especially when they are proved wrong.

Anyway, your dismissal of the psychological aspect of other despicable crimes is pretty pathetic actually. Especially someone from the Renton school of intelligence, and his "medical qualification". As PL says, how would you feel if some big strapping gender bender came and raped you ? How would you feel if some terrorist killed your wife, or your son or your daughter ?

Simple fact is, unless you have a wife, son or daughter, you cannot imagine how it might feel, when you talk about "victims rebuilding their lives".

What an arse.

As I have already said, there doesn't exactly seem to be a solid case there. But, as you yourself admit - you don't know the facts.

As for making assumption, I was basing what I said on your comments for example, "some drunken girl claimed she had been raped". Whether she was drunk or not is besides the point. The CPS might not pursue the case and there might be no conviction but that doesn't necessarily mean it didn't happen.

Whether Leazes Mag agrees with me/supports me is frankly irrelevant. My views couldn't be further apart from Leazes on most issues, but it is possible to share common ground with people you fundamentally disagree with. I'm making a general point there, I've not got a clue what Leazes thinks on the matter and I'm not really concerned either.

148487[/snapback]

Right, unfortunate choice of words maybe, but did you think I was suggesting it's aceptable to rape people because their drunk?

I'm not, I'm saying if someone can't remember what happened, it will never stand up in court - how can it? Why do you think the police knocked down the wrong door? It's because she couldn't remember what flat the party was at. It's unfortunate whatever happened happened, but if a case cannot be won, why pursue it?

Then there's the fact she can't clearly identify the alleged rapist, so all men become suspects, regardless of alibi, in case they slipped away for 5 minutes from their girlfriends in order to rape someone? Would you like to be labelled a potential rapist and forced to submit to forensic tests, on the testimony of someone who was too drunk to remember where they were? I'm pretty sure I'd be fairly unhappy about that, personally, but maybe I'm being unreasonable there.

148494[/snapback]

You don't know how much she does/doesn't remember. And no, I wasn't suggesting that you thought it was OK to rape someone because they were drunk. I'll leave it there, anyway.

148498[/snapback]

I think we got our wires a bit crossed, but I shouldn't have bought up something that was completely irrelevant to this thread and then explained it so badly. Apologies for that, best to leave it there as you say.

148540[/snapback]

I think Bridget has just proved the super intelligent, "look at my medical qualification" person, wrong.

What a bummer. Your intelligence is amazing.

Have you explained what you meant by your "ironic" statement yet ? 3rd request.

Well, I have just got in from the pub......get a life shocker.... and I've got to say

Coming from someone who never twists words to make assumptions of people that they have never met.

Anyway, your dismissal of the psychological aspect of other despicable crimes is pretty pathetic actually. Especially someone from the Renton school of intelligence, and his "medical qualification". As PL says, how would you feel if some big strapping gender bender came and raped you ?  How would you feel if some terrorist killed your wife, or your son or your daughter ?

Simple fact is, unless you have a wife, son or daughter, you cannot imagine how it might feel, when you talk about "victims rebuilding their lives".

What an arse.

148577[/snapback]

How they holy fuck do you know I don't have a wife, son or daughter? Who's making assumptions now?

Yes, I know my psychological aspect was a bit black and white and I know it isn't like that. Simply couldn't be arsed to post 5 paragraphs of drivel.

Being raped can ruin lives but there is that opportunity to, after some counselling, to begin a new life. Something in which being murdered doesn't give you. I know it may feel to some rape victims like after they have been raped, they wish that they were dead, but at least, like I say, they have the opportunity to be counselled and helped through their crisis.

If you have got a bit naughty at one of your BNP rallies and managed to have some deeply white british sex with a woman and somehow fathered a child would you rather they were raped or murdered?

Edited by Sima

Anyway, your dismissal of the psychological aspect of other despicable crimes is pretty pathetic actually. Especially someone from the Renton school of intelligence, and his "medical qualification". As PL says, how would you feel if some big strapping gender bender came and raped you ?  How would you feel if some terrorist killed your wife, or your son or your daughter ?

What an arse.

148577[/snapback]

How they holy fuck do you know I don't have a wife, son or daughter? Who's making assumptions now?

Yes, I know my psychological aspect was a bit black and white and I know it isn't like that. Simply couldn't be arsed to post 5 paragraphs of drivel.

Being raped can ruin lives but there is that opportunity to, after some counselling, to begin a new life. Something in which being murdered doesn't give you. I know it may feel to some rape victims like after they have been raped, they wish that they were dead, but at least, like I say, they have the opportunity to be counselled and helped through their crisis.

If you have got a bit naughty at one of your BNP rallies and managed to have some deeply white british sex with a woman and somehow fathered a child would you rather they were raped or murdered?

148596[/snapback]

tut tut, making assumptions again.

Naughty boy.

Stop trying to disguise your flippant attitude towards a hideous despicable thing.

No one has said how much we're going to have to pay these innocent lads.............

148689[/snapback]

Leazes successfully 'hijacked' the thread tbh.

No surprise there then

I'd guess they'll get about  £ 250,000 each

148850[/snapback]

And a potential Community Support Officer lost forever :(

tut tut, making assumptions again.

Naughty boy.

Stop trying to disguise your flippant attitude towards a hideous despicable thing.

148652[/snapback]

:(:P :P :razz::P:razz::D

Edited by Sima

148533[/snapback]

148543[/snapback]

I agree its not identical to murder, but for me its up there as the sort of crime that requires extremely severe punishments (and i mean by my standards not severe by the standards of the wankers who run this country and the judges who work for them!) as it can completely ruin lives, even if it doesn't end them.