Absolut wants you to find the bottles..

Scottish Mag

alex, even your ill educated tastebuds would be able to tell the difference between Smirnoff and Absolut Kurant... one is normal vodka and one tastes like black currant vodka...

147776[/snapback]

I meant if they weren't flavoured, as you well knew, you snobby ponce :razz:

Absolut Vanilla and Coke is lush btw. As is the charver version, Smirnoff and Vanilla Coke.

Smirnoff (red label) is alreet in a mixer/cocktail like. I can't believe any of you have sophisticated enough taste buds to tell the difference then. A few snobs on here I reckon, although that's hardly news :blush::razz:

147766[/snapback]

Says the bloke who decided in advance that Rio's World Cup wind-ups wasn't to his taste. :slap:

Smirnoff is for scummers, FACT! I drink Absolut or if I'm having caviar, Belvedere.

Smirnoff (red label) is alreet in a mixer/cocktail like. I can't believe any of you have sophisticated enough taste buds to tell the difference then. A few snobs on here I reckon, although that's hardly news :slap::blush:

147766[/snapback]

Says the bloke who decided in advance that Rio's World Cup wind-ups wasn't to his taste. ;)

Smirnoff is for scummers, FACT! I drink Absolut or if I'm having caviar, Belvedere.

147784[/snapback]

The bloke's a wanker, not sure that makes me a snob like :razz:

Smirnoff (red label) is alreet in a mixer/cocktail like. I can't believe any of you have sophisticated enough taste buds to tell the difference then. A few snobs on here I reckon, although that's hardly news :blush::razz:

147766[/snapback]

Says the bloke who decided in advance that Rio's World Cup wind-ups wasn't to his taste. :slap:

147784[/snapback]

JW

Smirnoff (red label) is alreet in a mixer/cocktail like. I can't believe any of you have sophisticated enough taste buds to tell the difference then. A few snobs on here I reckon, although that's hardly news :slap::blush:

147766[/snapback]

Says the bloke who decided in advance that Rio's World Cup wind-ups wasn't to his taste. ;)

147784[/snapback]

JW

147790[/snapback]

Aye I was serious as well.

:razz:

True enough although stolly is the only mainstream one imported from Russia so I assume it's good.....

147780[/snapback]

Like that Australian beer you get everywhere over here? :razz:

True enough although stolly is the only mainstream one imported from Russia so I assume it's good.....

147780[/snapback]

147810[/snapback]

But Russian Vodka has a reputation for being good, whereas Australian lager is well known to be piss.

147780[/snapback]

147810[/snapback]

But Russian Vodka has a reputation for being good, whereas Australian lager is well known to be piss.

147814[/snapback]

Fair point :blush:

Finlandia is gay. I'm surprised Gemmill hasn't mentioned this one yet.

147833[/snapback]

Uses it to mix his martinis.

tbh I'd drink any vodka if it's mixed with lemonade.. even the really cheap paintstripper stuff.

Smirnoff Norsk cannot be beaten for flavour though.

tbh I'd drink any vodka if it's mixed with lemonade.. even the really cheap paintstripper stuff.

Smirnoff Norsk cannot be beaten for flavour though.

147953[/snapback]

It can

and it is

frequently

Absolut is lush like. The citron one on the rocks - beeyootiful

148065[/snapback]

:razz:

/\ /\

||See that? |

That's me applauding your taste.