Lee Clark to play tomorrow?

Scottish Mag

From .com

Reports still tbc that Newcastle have added Lee Clark to the squad as cover for the midfield, with question marks over Dyer's hamstring and Jenas's frame of mind.

11730[/snapback]

*sighs* *shakes head* *goes to look for nearest cat to kick*

If there's doubts over Jenas frame of mind, why don't we just sell him ASAP. He's fucking shite, I'd take 2 roast potatoes for him.

11741[/snapback]

He's worth at least a couple of bags of Walkers posh crisps and a 6 pack of Norseman, anything less would be daylight robbery!

If there's doubts over Jenas frame of mind, why don't we just sell him ASAP. He's fucking shite, I'd take 2 roast potatoes for him.

11741[/snapback]

He's worth at least a couple of bags of Walkers posh crisps and a 6 pack of Norseman, anything less would be daylight robbery!

11742[/snapback]

Hoy in a Bolognese pizza, and Shola is available.

From .com

Reports still tbc that Newcastle have added Lee Clark to the squad as cover for the midfield,   with question marks over Dyer's hamstring and Jenas's frame of mind.

11730[/snapback]

sure i've read somewhere fuckwit gobshite saying he was confident Dyers hamstrings were stronger than they have ever been ...

This news doesn't fill me with confidence, but then again i didn't really have much regarding the game in the first place. He can't do any worse then Butt would've, but its a step backwards just as Elliot is.

Clarkie put in some decent performances for Fulham last year. If push comes to shove I'm sure he won't let us down in midfield if partnered with Parker and Emre. As has been said, I'd rather have him in there than Butt.

11917[/snapback]

I'd rather see Clark in the team than Jenas.

Heard a Pompey fan on Talksport say yesterday that with a decent centre forward to get on the end of the "at least a dozen brilliant crosses" from Robert, they'd have scored a few.