BBC TV commentary

Toonraider

I've noticed that Motson is doing his stupid laugh at things that aren't remotely funny, more at this tournament than ever before. Sometimes at what his co-comentator says, sometimes at something he's said himself!

148473[/snapback]

Im afraid he's getting like Murray Walker did for F1. Tme to put him out to pasture methinks!

oneill gets on my tit ends, he has no sense of humour at all! ian wright and gary lineker crack a joke and oneill just interupts like a school teacher trying to get on with the lesson and brings up another boring point from the match.

also, mcarthy must have the most annoying voice in the world and they made him a fucking commentator!!! i cant stand that monotone for 90 seconds never mind 90 minutes.

I wonder how much of the tv licence money is going on keeping all of the different studio guests, commentators, co-commentators, pitch side reporters, pre-match reporters etc. all in their 5 star hotels for a month?

It seems the BBC have a different guest for every match at the minute

I wonder how much of the tv licence money is going on keeping all of the different studio guests, commentators, co-commentators, pitch side reporters, pre-match reporters etc. all in their 5 star hotels for a month?

148682[/snapback]

All of it?

I don't reckon we're putting the likes of Leonardo and Desailly up. I think they'll be there working for Brazilian/French TV and we're just borrowing them for the matches they aren't covering. We'll still be paying them a wage but not all their expenses.

Tbh though this is the one sort of thing I don't begrudge paying the BBC for. It's their crap period dramas and woeful sitcoms that I've got more of a problem with.

Surely the whole point of the Beeb is that it caters for all tastes. Anyway, they'd soon get slagged off if the coverage was cheap / shoddy. Plus, does it cost that much really? The host station provides the cameras / pictures for the actual matches doesn't it?

I don't think I have to remind anyone of my views on Ian Shite Shite Shite. Clueless, not funny, pointless twat.

148739[/snapback]

He's passionate man :(

I don't think I have to remind anyone of my views on Ian Shite Shite Shite. Clueless, not funny, pointless twat.

148739[/snapback]

He's passionate man :(

148743[/snapback]

Only behind his Mrs back.

Thing is, if they sacked him from the BBC he'd cry racist, like he's done his whole career. :P

They are getting more tanned by the day.

Clearly spending all day on the golf course at licence payers expence.

148938[/snapback]

yeah i noticed how tanned bigAl was looking :(

They are getting more tanned by the day.

Clearly spending all day on the golf course at licence payers expence.

148938[/snapback]

Apart from Wee Gordie, who is looking tomato-esque. :(

149127[/snapback]

:P yeah he is, awww :P

And how many jokes do they have to tell about how sexy leonardo is? Lineker, chides and a couple of others have already chatted him up live on air!

152000[/snapback]

It is a bit of a "Leo" jizz-fest tbh.

And how many jokes do they have to tell about how sexy leonardo is? Lineker, chides and a couple of others have already chatted him up live on air!

152000[/snapback]

he isnt a patch on BigAl :lol:

152000[/snapback]

I think he must have turned down Adrian Chiles, last night they were showing footage of Bebeto's celebration in WC '94 in honour of Leonardo's newly-born child, and Chiles said he hadn't aged very well.