Which celebrities do your head in...

Scottish Mag

well if you can call her a 'celebrity' i'd have to say Victoria Beckham. She's a stupid, vain, shallow and false individual. Actually, i cant really call her an individual, because she appears to have no personality whatsoever!!

All she seems to care about is fashion and making sure her and Becks are dressed in the latest gear and have the latest assessories! She is so aware of the cameras all the time that she forgets to actually be herself!

I hate the fact she is turning Becks from a basically decent, very talented, hard working lad into a bloody laughing stock! ;)

Edited by Toonraider

Richard Bacon.

useless, talentless twat, with them most annoying voice I have ever ever heard, who manages to over pronounce every fucking word.

Jade fucking Goody, althought not really a celebrity. The fat bitch does fuck all, but talk shite - yet she still makes any amount of cash (shes made 1 million apparently). This country is fucking barmy, normal folk work there arses off and get a pittance compared to this thick fucking airhead.

Rant over.

Jade fucking Goody, althought not really a celebrity. The fat bitch does fuck all, but talk shite - yet she still makes any amount of cash (shes made 1 million apparently). This country is fucking barmy, normal folk work there arses off and get a pittance compared to this thick fucking airhead.

Rant over.

11808[/snapback]

Totally agree!

Agree with all posts so far.

My choice is Ulrika Johnson for the following reasons.

1. She's a slag

2. She's very bitter and jealous of other successful attractive women

3. She slags everyone off

4. She's a hasbeen but won't admit it

5. She hosted a dating show where lasses had to compete to try and cop off with a millionaire, she ended up shagging him and marrying him.

Unfucking believable and she still walks around as if butter wouldn't melt. Dirty, filfthy slut.

6. Her tits touch her knees

Robbie Williams and his seeking problems so that people can feel sorry for him. His social club style singing and nodding his head whilst smirking.

Pete Doherty. The Libertines were great, but he fucked it all up. Babyshambles look promising, but he appears to be fucking that up as well. What a waster, what a fucking waster.

Cliff Richard. Smarmy Tennis loving Christian who inflicts us all with is dreadful God and Jesus loving songs.

Most Premiership footballers. Lets face it, most of them are overpaid, self important, self deluded arrogant, thick tossers in it for the money and have a shite taste in music.

Graham Norton. I can't stand the whole camp thing. Is there any need for people to be camp? The thing on Extras on Thursday - so true.

well if you can call her a 'celebrity' i'd have to say Victoria Beckham. She's a stupid, vain, shallow and false individual. Actually, i cant really call her an individual, because she appears to have no personality whatsoever!!

All she seems to care about is fashion and making sure her and Becks are dressed in the latest gear and have the latest assessories! She is so aware of the cameras all the time that she forgets to actually be herself!

I hate the fact she is turning Becks from a basically decent, very talented, hard working lad into a bloody laughing stock!

Same reasons.

Robert Kilroy-Silk. An Orange Nazi trying to look respectable.

George W Bush - The most important job in the world, and the man is an idiot.

Tony Blair - His smarmy grins, his cleansing Labour of its true principles. He's a tory in disguise. He's an intelligent man who follows an idiot, which in some ways makes him even more of an idiot than Bush.

Michael Jackson - He's fucked up, looks like a completely messed up freak, has disturbing fans and has done nothing decent for nearly 20 years.

Jordan - Looks and sounds absolutely revolting.

Jimmy Carr - Not that bad really, but he's getting to be like dog shit on the bottom of a shoe.

everybody and anybody who has been made famous through "Reality T.v."

no talent, no charisma no point.

bands like "One True Voice" make itharder for bands with genuine ability tomake it big.

those people and the "actors" who perform solely in romantic comedies....they do this because they can't actually act...

Wogan ;);):) He's just a wanker and I really don't like his Eurovision commentary :rolleyes:

Jo Whiley purely because there doesn't seem to be a song she dislikes, and she plays alot of shit. :razz:

Julian Clary...seriously, how the hell does this boring, lifeless, drab dickhead get work? He just seems to get paid for annoying the hell out of people for 1/2 an hour.

Jo Brand (sp?) She's fat, completely minging and isn't funny at all. Combine all that with the fact she always speaks in monotone and you have one of the worst celebrities in existance.

I hate the fact she is turning Becks from a basically decent, very talented, hard working lad into a bloody laughing stock!  :D

11759[/snapback]

I'm no great fan of Mrs Beckham but I can't agree with that. Beckham has shown himself perfectly capable of manipulating and courting the media when it suits. It continues to amaze me how he can treat his wife like shit by shagging around and yet it's 'all her fault' for wanting a career of her own and not dropping everything in her entire life to basically move to Spain and become a quiet little housewife. He, in the meantime, comes up smelling of roses and can do no wrong.

John McCririck ?? I had a ornament of him a few months ago won in a John Smiths promotion and left/lost it in a pub down pink lane.....then found out a few days later it was the most difficult one of the set and collectors were paying a few quid for it.

Even less time for him now......

So if anyone found it, it's MINE !!

John McCririck ?? I had a ornament of him a few months ago won in a John Smiths promotion and left/lost it in a pub down pink lane.....then found out a few days later it was the most difficult one of the set and collectors were paying a few quid for it.

Even less time for him now......

So if anyone found  it, it's MINE !!

12456[/snapback]

:D

You guys need to chill. How does someone you don't know "do your head in"?

12460[/snapback]

Easy, your doing it now

12602[/snapback]

If I can take people that do my head in and not just celebrities, then people that don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". :angry: :angry:

You guys need to chill. How does someone you don't know "do your head in"?

12460[/snapback]

Easy, your doing it now

12602[/snapback]

If I can take people that do my head in and not just celebrities, then people that don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". :angry: :angry:

12605[/snapback]

Smart arse :angry:

Dale Winton, Phil Collins, The bloke who drives the Ambulance in Tyne Tees `Emergency` The Tyne Tees Scots Weather reporter, The presenter of BB's Big mouth,

12673[/snapback]

Have to agree with those choices

Dale Winton, Phil Collins, The bloke who drives the Ambulance in Tyne Tees `Emergency` The Tyne Tees Scots Weather reporter, The presenter of BB's Big mouth,

12673[/snapback]

he's another..all these gayboys in fact, dame edna whatsername....the bloke that did blankety blank is good though, paul ????

12749[/snapback]