Italy v Ghana 12/6 8pm BBC1

Hatful Of Hollow

Was it just me or did Del Piero get elbowed full in the face in the corner just before the end there? :razz:

148044[/snapback]

Something happened because he fell to the ground with a shout but nobody said anything.

Was it just me or did Del Piero get elbowed full in the face in the corner just before the end there? :razz:

148044[/snapback]

Hopefully, can't stand the overrated prick

To go into MattM4 mode:

I can't stand those Italian cheats. Thankfully Tw*ttuso is injured, but they have more tossers in the team, though.

oi.

I think the fact I like to display my dislike of a lot of players has been noticed.

really really hope and pray that the I-Ties meet a referee who won't stand for the over-acting and rolling and diving, especially one who will not tolerate the requesting of cards.

Hate that side of their game, they're talented, technically gifted footballers, with good organisational sense and some of the most lethal finishers in football, why do they need to cheat like this?

really really hope and pray that the I-Ties meet a referee who won't stand for the over-acting and rolling and diving, especially one who will not tolerate the requesting of cards.

Hate that side of their game, they're talented, technically gifted footballers, with good organisational sense and some of the most lethal finishers in football, why do they need to cheat like this?

148070[/snapback]

To be fair to Italy, there wasn't a lot of cheating from them tonight at all.

Sima raises a valid point when he mentions African goalkeepers - why are most of them just plain useless?

Luca Toni is class.

148014[/snapback]

Big fan of his, and Iaquinta.

148074[/snapback]

pissed me off he didnt try a volley after a good counter attack move from Italy in the second half!! could have been a great attempt, but instead he pussied out of it nad played a weak back pass :razz:

Admittedly the diving was less prevalent tonight, but the feigning injury and (more subtle) requestion for referee to take action against the Ghanaians really bugged me.

I know it's "fashionable" to dislike the Italians, but they really really frustrate me, they're so much better than this petty level of "win at all cost"

their domestiv game is riddled with liars, cheats and ne'er-do wells.. I had hoped the international side would play with a little more... self respect

Edit. P.S. de Rossi, Iaquinta, Gilardino are all awesome on FM06 :razz:

Edited by Geordie Fish