Fat Unprofessional Dickhead does it again...

Gemmill

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390...6270225,00.html

Freddy in rage at Eriksson

By MARK IRWIN

NEWCASTLE chairman Freddy Shepherd has blasted Sven Goran Eriksson for hauling off Michael Owen against Paraguay.

Shepherd raged: “Nothing surprises me as far as Mr Eriksson is concerned any more. And that’s being kind to the fella. Any striker worth his salt would be upset at being taken off after just 55 minutes.

“But Michael doesn’t need to worry. The entire Geordie nation is still right behind him.

“Everyone at Newcastle knows what he can do. The fans, the newspapers and the radio stations here are all aware.”

Eriksson replaced Owen with Boro’s Stewart Downing. It is not the first time Shepherd has fallen out with England over his hitman.

Two weeks ago he was fuming when Owen was sent for a scan on a thigh injury by FA doctors without Newcastle being informed.

Shepherd added: “The Geordies know there is only one Owen and he can win the World Cup for England.”

Bet Owen is fucking cringing, thinking "how did I get myself involved with this dickhead of a man". :razz:

Yet people would still have the likes of Ellis in charge. An average top 5 posistion doesn't tell a lie. A simply wonderful chairman and a wonderful man. Some people really don't know when they are borm [/LM]

I know if Leazes Mag sees this, he'll come on, not address what Shepherd has actually done this time and instead start talking about Steve Gibson, David Dein and others who he thinks have shown themselves up as worse than Shepherd lately. To address Shepherd's latest outburst would surely mean having to concede that the bloke is a moron, so he'll studiously avoid it.

So Shepherd says the same thing that 99%of the country has just said but because it is him then it is horribly embaressing. What a bunch of over sensitive pansies we can be. You are all starting to behave like Leazes Mag harpig on like men posessed about the same thing over and over.

Unless this is just a cunning ploy to wind Leazes up, which is an idea as ill concieved as it is futile

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390...6270225,00.html
Freddy in rage at Eriksson

By MARK IRWIN

NEWCASTLE chairman Freddy Shepherd has blasted Sven Goran Eriksson for hauling off Michael Owen against Paraguay.

Shepherd raged: “Nothing surprises me as far as Mr Eriksson is concerned any more. And that’s being kind to the fella. Any striker worth his salt would be upset at being taken off after just 55 minutes.

“But Michael doesn’t need to worry. The entire Geordie nation is still right behind him.

“Everyone at Newcastle knows what he can do. The fans, the newspapers and the radio stations here are all aware.”

Eriksson replaced Owen with Boro’s Stewart Downing. It is not the first time Shepherd has fallen out with England over his hitman.

Two weeks ago he was fuming when Owen was sent for a scan on a thigh injury by FA doctors without Newcastle being informed.

Shepherd added: “The Geordies know there is only one Owen and he can win the World Cup for England.”

Bet Owen is fucking cringing, thinking "how did I get myself involved with this dickhead of a man". :razz:

148103[/snapback]

For fuck's sake someone please make him stop this Geordie nation shit.

So Shepherd says the same thing that 99%of the country has just said but because it is him then it is horribly embaressing. What a bunch of over sensitive pansies we can be. You are all starting to behave like Leazes Mag harpig on like men posessed about the same thing over and over.

Unless this is just a cunning ploy to wind Leazes up, which is an idea as ill concieved as it is futile

148142[/snapback]

99% of the country is going on about how much the "Geordie Nation" loves Michael Owen. Are you sure about that? :razz:

148142[/snapback]

99% of the country is going on about how much the "Geordie Nation" loves Michael Owen. Are you sure about that? :razz:

148144[/snapback]

Obviously 100% of the country is going on about the Geordie nation

I agree with the sentiment (partly) but there's not much point in him saying it and it will have zero impact on what Sven does. He couldn't resist another opportunity to get in the papers tbh. Nobody other than Toon fans give two shits what he thinks anyway, least of all Sven.

Aye, his comments on England are pretty fair, it's just the Geordie Nation bollocks AGAIN that is starting to grate. It's becoming cringeworthy. Plus, he'll also find that 99% of the :( Geordie Nation :P didn't see enough of Owen last season to know if he can win us the WC or not.

1. Freddie might be the Newcastle manager, but he has to accept that he isnt the England manager.

2. Owen isnt fit. Whereas Turps Nudger is going ballistic at the mere threat Rooney will be played ahead of optimum fitness, Shepherd seems hell-bent on insisting Sven flogs our only 'racehorse' half to death.

I don't mind a bit of regional pride etc. It gets a bit OTT at times though and tends to forget the fans from other parts of the country, Scotland etc. It's an attitude that can hold the club back sometimes too.

I don't mind a bit of regional pride etc. It gets a bit OTT at times though and tends to forget the fans from other parts of the country, Scotland etc. It's an attitude that can hold the club back sometimes too.

148276[/snapback]

:(

148276[/snapback]

Especially when it's used by Freddie to justify board decisions. Roeder getting the job because 'he's an adopted Geordie, I class him as one of our own.' It seems to be being used more and more to paper over the cracks, peddle the Geordie Nation shit in the hope we all swallow it and shut up.

148142[/snapback]

futile it is. Daft comments ie the Geordie Nation part may be, but what really amuses me is how such intelligent people like Renton, and those of similar ilk with his medical qualifications that prove his all round intelligence, are unable to seperate these comments from the good job he is doing as chairman of the football club. Apart from the Geordie Nation, what he says is right tbh.

Yes, indeed. I would rather have a good chairman of the football club, than a shit one like Bob Murray, Doug Ellis etc etc who would embarrass us all by running an underperforming team in front of a half full ground.

148276[/snapback]

Especially when it's used by Freddie to justify board decisions. Roeder getting the job because 'he's an adopted Geordie, I class him as one of our own.' It seems to be being used more and more to paper over the cracks, peddle the Geordie Nation shit in the hope we all swallow it and shut up.

148281[/snapback]

"You know, Fnrxxxqk Blqqqqqq!!!"(249.7CB might be from a different galaxy, but he's got green Geordie gank running through his Geordie veins and I'm sure the Geordie faithful will Geordiepreciate that. Geordies are great!

Geordies."

148276[/snapback]

Any you're normally so decisive :(

Edited by LeazesMag

148276[/snapback]

Any you're normally so decisive :P

148290[/snapback]

A third edit needed perhaps? :(

Yes, indeed. I would rather have a good chairman of the football club, than a shit one like Bob Murray, Doug Ellis etc etc who would embarrass us all by running an underperforming team in front of a half full ground.

148287[/snapback]

Aye, it's a much greater achievement to run an underperforming team in front of a full ground.

Edited by Gemmill