Crouch halts robotic celebrations

khay

Peter Crouch says his robotic dancing career is over - and will only be revived if England win the World Cup.

Liverpool striker Crouch has become a cult figure among England fans because of his eccentric goal celebration, but now he feels it is time to get serious.

He explained: "It's not about robotic dancing. It is about scoring goals and winning matches. It's an important time for everyone now.

"It's serious business, though we might all do it if we win the World Cup."

Peter Crouch says his robotic dancing career is over - and will only be revived if England win the World Cup.

Liverpool striker Crouch has become a cult figure among England fans because of his eccentric goal celebration, but now he feels it is time to get serious.

He explained: "It's not about robotic dancing. It is about scoring goals and winning matches. It's an important time for everyone now.

148122[/snapback]

They can all do what the hell they please if we win the world cup!!! :razz:

148122[/snapback]

148125[/snapback]

Go on about for the next 40 years again? :blush:

148122[/snapback]

148125[/snapback]

Go on about for the next 40 years again? :blush:

148127[/snapback]

small price to pay tbh :slap:

148122[/snapback]

They can all do what the hell they please if we win the world cup!!! :(

148125[/snapback]

Go on about for the next 40 years again? :P

148127[/snapback]

the media make me embarrassed to be english tbh I can quite understanding why all the welsh around me chant for Germany every world cup!

148122[/snapback]

They can all do what the hell they please if we win the world cup!!! :(

148125[/snapback]

Go on about for the next 40 years again? :P

148127[/snapback]

the media make me embarrassed to be english tbh I can quite understanding why all the welsh around me chant for Germany every world cup!

148271[/snapback]

Me too. It's because they're bitter sheep-shagging arseholes. :P