Your second team

Toonraider

It's always traditionally been Sweden because of family ties, but christ they look boring this time round. Which helps.

I wouldn't mind Ghana doing well, the local high street would go mental. Ahh London.

Whoever beats England.  Unless it's Italy or Argentina.  Diving bastards.

148795[/snapback]

Why the spite Zath? :P

148796[/snapback]

Nar, I mean I will root for whoever BEATS England, not WHILE their beating England. I tend to root for England, but I'm not as deluded about their chances as certain others. :(

(Similarly, I'm not deluded about the US's chances; we were always likely to lose to the Czechs and Italians, but what's disappointing is the lack of effort and truly poor showing, we're better than we played on Monday. That's what hurts.)

148795[/snapback]

148796[/snapback]

Nar, I mean I will root for whoever BEATS England, not WHILE their beating England. I tend to root for England, but I'm not as deluded about their chances as certain others. :(

(Similarly, I'm not deluded about the US's chances; we were always likely to lose to the Czechs and Italians, but what's disappointing is the lack of effort and truly poor showing, we're better than we played on Monday. That's what hurts.)

148807[/snapback]

Ok, I'll let you off :P

I'm thinking Ecuador will be a team that makes a big surprise, their performance against Poland was immense.

148823[/snapback]

I reckon we'll be playing Ecuador in the second round, so let's hope they aren't too much of a surprise. :(

I'm thinking Ecuador will be a team that makes a big surprise, their performance against Poland was immense.

148823[/snapback]

Agreed, although Poland are not world beaters by any stretch. They were taken apart by an understrength US team a month ago--the score was only 1-0, but the US dominated and made Poland look useless in the snow. I was impressed by Ecuador as I wasn't certain they'd be able to play if their games weren't in the Alps.

Whoever is playing Ingerlund gets my vote.

It’s not that I dislike you lot or anything, it’s just the bile and spite I feel for those southern (south of the Tyne is south RIGHT!!!) bassas far outweighs my desire to see fellow Geordie’s happy.

I have not the remotest or slightest feelings for the Ingerlund Football Team I’m afraid. I despise the majority of the players(and their fawning southern press) who make up the squad for 52 weeks of any normal year and just I can’t put that away for 4 weeks every 4 years (2 years if you include the Euro’s). Sorry.

I could cope with them winning the world cup but only if in the 90th minute all those players who are going to cause me grief next season blow out their knees.

148795[/snapback]

148796[/snapback]

To be fair to Zathras, I took great delight in seeing the Yoo-ess-ay getting humped by the Czechs. :(

148795[/snapback]

Why the spite Zath? :D

148796[/snapback]

To be fair to Zathras, I took great delight in seeing the Yoo-ess-ay getting humped by the Czechs. ;)

149132[/snapback]

I'm used to dealing with the world's jealousy.

148795[/snapback]

Why the spite Zath? :(

148796[/snapback]

To be fair to Zathras, I took great delight in seeing the Yoo-ess-ay getting humped by the Czechs. :D

149132[/snapback]

149212[/snapback]

You must get a lot of that. What with shitting your pants and stuff. ;)

148795[/snapback]

Why the spite Zath? :(

148796[/snapback]

To be fair to Zathras, I took great delight in seeing the Yoo-ess-ay getting humped by the Czechs. :(

149132[/snapback]

149212[/snapback]

You must get a lot of that. What with shitting your pants and stuff. ;)

149214[/snapback]

:D

Jealous of my laundry room facilites, tbh.