Easyjet flight cancelled for "operational reasons"

themags

It was said to me many times when I was an apprentice at work, mainly due to me shagging someone in France.

:(

shagging foreingers Jimbo, your a disgrace  :(

148909[/snapback]

Aahh she was English, just working in France.

as for shagging foreigners.........

148909[/snapback]

148921[/snapback]

shhh heres mrs Jimbo, look nonchalent :P

148909[/snapback]

148921[/snapback]

shhh heres mrs Jimbo, look nonchalent :P

148949[/snapback]

Sit in protest in order. :P

"operational Reasons"

1. Not enough passengers booked on the flight

2. The Captain was drunk/didn't turn up

3. Leaves on the line

4. Wrong sort of snow

Ack reminds me of the flight out to Germany.

"Ve are sorry ladies und gentlemen, but zer is a problem vit the engine on the right. Ve are returning to the airport in order to sort out this fault."

Cue me going "OMG WE'RE GONNA BLOW UP" and several shouts of: "SHUT THE FUCK UP". ;)

The one that got me was on Precision Air, a Namibian registered airline, when we had an aborted take off. Especailly when this plane blatantly wouldn't be allowed in the air in europe and the sign on the tray table said "Use Bottom Seat Cushion for Flotation". Confidence wasn't very high there.

"operational Reasons"

1.    Not enough passengers booked on the flight

2.    The Captain was drunk/didn't turn up

3.    Leaves on the line

4.    Wrong sort of snow

149516[/snapback]

i'll go for number 1, since the flight isnt for a couple of weeks. Fair play they let me switch to come back two years later at no extra fee.

"Ve are sorry ladies und gentlemen, but zer is a problem vit the engine on the right. Ve are returning to the airport in order to sort out this fault."

149535[/snapback]

I had that happen on the way to Lanzarote years ago.. Nordic European Airlines, totally snide, there was fire engines on the runway when we landed back at the airport, I was terrified. :(

It then turned out that the engine was in fact fine, and the problem was with a switch that told the pilot the engine was broken. :D A 13 hour delay followed whilst a replacement was brought from somewhere else on a motorbike. ;)

Came back from Majorca on Tuesday having been there for a week. Flew Easyjet, delayed for an hour on the way, and an hour and a half on the way back.

Outbound, we were just about to take off, and the Pilot decided we couldn't because he needed to know weather it was safe to fly without the aircon!? Taxied back to the stands and waited for some bloke to fix it.

Inbound, not really thier fault like. Thunderstorms over London were causing chaos. Watched the departure screen as every flight to England was slowly delayed the further North you were going. Heathrow and Gatwick, then Luton, Birmingham, East Midlands, Liverpool and Manc, then us.