Season Ticket Renewals

Super7

According to the official website existing season ticket holders only have until Monday 19th June to renew. It seems they have extended the deadline for 2 weeks without actually telling anyone until today - I guess that means season tickets sales aren't going that well and more time is needed to try and tempt people with transfer rumours.

Expect an "audacious" bid for someone this weekend which is marginally less than the asking price. Then expect the "that's our valuation, I'm not budging" statement from Shepherd on Tuesday the 20th.

Be interesting to see if anyone who has chosen not to renew has had some sort of letter from the club over the past week trying to persuade them. Would LOVE to see what PR shite they'd churn out to try and get people to change their mind...I imagine it has some sort of Geordie Nation™ bollocks in it.

Be interesting to see if anyone who has chosen not to renew has had some sort of letter from the club over the past week trying to persuade them. Would LOVE to see what PR shite they'd churn out to try and get people to change their mind...I imagine it has some sort of Geordie Nation™ bollocks in it.

149485[/snapback]

Had 2 tickets that I'm not renewing, for various reasons, and have had NOWT, ZIP, NADDA from the club

Expect an "audacious" bid for someone this weekend which is marginally less than the asking price.  Then expect the "that's our valuation, I'm not budging" statement from Shepherd on Tuesday the 20th.

149189[/snapback]

Torres - watch this space.

149485[/snapback]

Had 2 tickets that I'm not renewing, for various reasons, and have had NOWT, ZIP, NADDA from the club

149493[/snapback]

I bet you get something eventually though, before the TV ads start.

149485[/snapback]

149493[/snapback]

I might be wrong but I seem to remember a mate of mine got phone call reminding him that he never renewed last season.

I got a letter last year and eventually renewed quite a while after the deadline.

Funnily enough this year I intend to buy mine next Tuesday (pay thing) which made me smile at the extension.