Politness & Manners

wykikitoon

I'm polite to a certain extent.

This was proven as I walked into a pub yesterday and saw my headteacher (field trip where we weren't allowed to drink).

Stood in the door, yelled "FUCK" and walked off with a "facist c**t".  :D

149508[/snapback]

:D

What a REBEL!

149539[/snapback]

Rebel?

I wasn't trying to be rebellious, I hate him. He almost tried to stop me taking an exam because I had stubble!!! ;)

Me mate had to pull me away otherwise I would've chinned the fucker. :D

149546[/snapback]

Revenge is a dish best served cold Brock. Bide your time :(

149553[/snapback]

Hopefully without getting done for assault. Damn society and its laws against chinning tossers. :(

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was proven as I walked into a pub yesterday and saw my headteacher (field trip where we weren't allowed to drink).

Stood in the door, yelled "FUCK" and walked off with a "facist c**t".  :(

149508[/snapback]

What a REBEL!

149539[/snapback]

Rebel?

I wasn't trying to be rebellious, I hate him. He almost tried to stop me taking an exam because I had stubble!!! ;)

Me mate had to pull me away otherwise I would've chinned the fucker. :(

149546[/snapback]

Hard and manly REBEL

149508[/snapback]

What a REBEL!

149539[/snapback]

Rebel?

149546[/snapback]

149553[/snapback]

Hopefully without getting done for assault. Damn society and its laws against chinning tossers. :(

149564[/snapback]

A more subtle form of revenge might be a better option.

149508[/snapback]

What a REBEL!

149539[/snapback]

Rebel?

149546[/snapback]

149553[/snapback]

149564[/snapback]

149570[/snapback]

Aye, like hoying his missus a length

Stood in the door, yelled "FUCK" and walked off with a "facist c**t".  :blush:

149508[/snapback]

What a REBEL!

149539[/snapback]

Rebel?

149546[/snapback]

149553[/snapback]

Hopefully without getting done for assault. Damn society and its laws against chinning tossers. :D

149564[/snapback]

149570[/snapback]

Aye, like hoying his missus a length

149575[/snapback]

He's gay. :(

Manners cost nowt. That's what I was taught.

149494[/snapback]

...coming from the only person I sent my recipe to, that didn't say "thanks" ;)

Never mind SLP...I saw the post by Rob, he should admit he enjoys the banter !!

"roaming the place" indeed .....

149520[/snapback]

I did say 'please can you send it'. And anyway, I haven't finished reading it yet.

But thankyou anyway. Curryialist.

I always get people with the double doors at work. I'll always hold the first one and if I don't get a thank you I tend to let the next one hit them in the face - especially if they're carrying a load of files.

When I get in the lift and someone else does as well, I'll usually ask which floor they're going to and press the button for them.. but half of them look at me like I'm mental.

I can't stand people with no manners, it's such a simple thing but it winds me right up that some people are too lazy to bother. Old people are definitely the worst, I'll stand up for someone on the metro or a bus if they look like they could do with a seat but not if they start whinging about "kids these days" before I have a chance. Then I just try and look as comfy as possible. ;)

I tend to do the whole "you're welcome" thing in the absence of a thank you but one of my mates always comes out with "MANNERS.. not just a metro station!" which winds people up nicely.

I'll get lamped one day.

It infuriates me so much, I usually make a scene out of it. I used to stick to a sarky 'Aye, nee bother' and a glare. Lately though it's got to me so much it's been 'Aye, I'll just shut it on your fucking dish next time shall I? You ignorant twat!'

It probably makes me look really bad, but that sort of thing realy does make me mental.

EDIT: Bridget, your post has just reminded me of something that happened at the airport the other day. This old bloke was struggling to get his case off the luggae belt, so I gave him a hand. After I'd took his bag off, he looked at me, pointed at a suitcase edging away along the belt, and said 'You should have gone for that one.'

Like I was supposed to know which fucking bags belonged to him! ;)

Edited by WubbleUC

Its getting worse and worse with every year as more and more kids are brought up by feckless parents who don't teach them manners and don't correct bad behaviour.

Throw in the boom in Charvers (the first time in the history of the world that human evolution has went backwards) and you have no chance of it ever getting better really!

Its getting worse and worse with every year as more and more kids are brought up by feckless parents who don't teach them manners and don't correct bad behaviour.

Throw in the boom in Charvers (the first time in the history of the world that human evolution has went backwards) and you have no chance of it ever getting better really!

149818[/snapback]

Like some others, I don't find it is exclusively kids, there are quite a number of older people who don't have manners either. It seems to be just anyone.

I usually either say nowt, or just say "thank you" to them myself.

149818[/snapback]

Like some others, I don't find it is exclusively kids, there are quite a number of older people who don't have manners either. It seems to be just anyone.

I usually either say nowt, or just say "thank you" to them myself.

149820[/snapback]

I know what people mean about old people who can be just as bad, but its mainly kids and teenagers who get on my tits and bother me to any degree, rather than old people.

I'm one of the people who will often hold a door open for someone without a second thought, however what is the appropriate time to hold the door for? Or in other words how close has a person got to be from a door before you stop and hold it. A few times I've not held it thinking they are too far and often thought "Should I have kept it held for them?" then other times I've waited and ended up looking like a divvy holding this door for a dogs age while someone shuffles towards it at a snails pace.

So what is door holding etiquette?

I'll get lamped one day.

It infuriates me so much, I usually make a scene out of it. I used to stick to a sarky 'Aye, nee bother' and a glare. Lately though it's got to me so much it's been 'Aye, I'll just shut it on your fucking dish next time shall I? You ignorant twat!'

It probably makes me look really bad, but that sort of thing realy does make me mental.

EDIT: Bridget, your post has just reminded me of something that happened at the airport the other day. This old bloke was struggling to get his case off the luggae belt, so I gave him a hand. After I'd took his bag off, he looked at me, pointed at a suitcase edging away along the belt, and said 'You should have gone for that one.'

Like I was supposed to know which fucking bags belonged to him!  ;)

149815[/snapback]

You should have picked up the one you'd just helped him with and put it back on the carousel, the cheeky twat!

My hubby is the workshop manager of a motorbike shop, he runs the garage side. He is intolerant of rude ignorant behaviour at the best of times but tries to remain calm, though he wont take any nonense.... but in this heat, lets just say he's on a short fuse ;) ...He came home last night extremely satisfied telling me he'd got rid of a 'right nasty old bag' at last :D he'd had enough of her bad manners and told her in no uncertain terms that he didnt need her custom and to take it elsewhere!! thats the 2nd rude customer he's got rid of for good this week, the other had his bike pushed out the door onto the pavement and was told he'd shortly be following it if he didnt get out of his workshop!!

I dont blame hubby though, this thing about the customer always being right does not mean they can treat you like shit!!

Try living in the south.

Every heard of a bus queue? C*nts.

149887[/snapback]

I seriously don't think I could live down South - or in London itself at least. I find the rudeness and ignorance quite outstanding.

Having said that - I was coming back from Oz last month and struggling badly with a very heavy suitcase on the stairs of a tube station and a kind bloke did offer to carry it for me. That is the only time I've ever experienced any kind of goodwill from London peeps.

Try living in the south.

149887[/snapback]

I seriously don't think I could live down South - or in London itself at least. I find the rudeness and ignorance quite outstanding.

Having said that - I was coming back from Oz last month and struggling badly with a very heavy suitcase on the stairs of a tube station and a kind bloke did offer to carry it for me. That is the only time I've ever experienced any kind of goodwill from London peeps.

149894[/snapback]

come down to the real south, we're not so bad here ;)

Except when the grockles and students make our summer a misery :D Foreign students just cant queue :(

Try living in the south.

149887[/snapback]

149894[/snapback]

come down to the real south, we're not so bad here :D

Except when the grockles and students make our summer a misery :( Foreign students just cant queue :(

149900[/snapback]

Whats a "grockle" ??? ;)

Try living in the south.

149887[/snapback]

149894[/snapback]

come down to the real south, we're not so bad here :(

Except when the grockles and students make our summer a misery :( Foreign students just cant queue :D

149900[/snapback]

Whats a "grockle" ??? :D

149903[/snapback]

its our word for tourists ;)

Try living in the south.

149887[/snapback]

149894[/snapback]

come down to the real south, we're not so bad here :D

Except when the grockles and students make our summer a misery :D Foreign students just cant queue :blush:

149900[/snapback]

Whats a "grockle" ??? :(

149903[/snapback]

149904[/snapback]

:( thought it was a "gippo" or "pikey"....nice word tho ... :D

Try living in the south.

149887[/snapback]

149894[/snapback]

He wasn't a Londoner tbh.

Last time I was in London I offered to help an old woman who was struggling with a suitcase. She looked at me as if I was trying to rob her.

Try living in the south.

149887[/snapback]

149894[/snapback]

come down to the real south, we're not so bad here :blush:

Except when the grockles and students make our summer a misery B) Foreign students just cant queue B)

149900[/snapback]

Whats a "grockle" ??? :(

149903[/snapback]

149904[/snapback]

:D thought it was a "gippo" or "pikey"....nice word tho ... :D

149906[/snapback]

yes its definitely a local word :( but, now here i go...whats a pikey? :D A tramp?

Try living in the south.

149887[/snapback]

149894[/snapback]

come down to the real south, we're not so bad here B)

Except when the grockles and students make our summer a misery B) Foreign students just cant queue B)

149900[/snapback]

149903[/snapback]

149904[/snapback]

:blush: thought it was a "gippo" or "pikey"....nice word tho ... :D

149906[/snapback]

yes its definitely a local word :( but, now here i go...whats a pikey? :D A tramp?

149911[/snapback]

Pikey is a gypsy or "traveller", there are many finer words for tramp in this neck of the woods :(

Try living in the south.

149887[/snapback]

149894[/snapback]

come down to the real south, we're not so bad here B)

149900[/snapback]

149903[/snapback]

149904[/snapback]

:blush: thought it was a "gippo" or "pikey"....nice word tho ... :D

149906[/snapback]

149911[/snapback]

Pikey is a gypsy or "traveller", there are many finer words for tramp in this neck of the woods :(

149912[/snapback]

yes i bet B) (as appeared on the mobile phone vid ) B)