Which celeb would you...

hggcraig

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This fucking bitch on Deal or no Deal. Crying because she has "only" won 10 grand. Could have had the £250 grand. In your face, you greedy, unable-to-grasp-the-concept-of-probability twat.

Your definition of Celebrity is somewhat different to mine. A person who appears on a TV game show as a contertant isn't. Does sound like they deserve a good slap though...

This fucking bitch on Deal or no Deal. Crying because she has "only" won 10 grand. Could have had the £250 grand. In your face, you greedy, unable-to-grasp-the-concept-of-probability twat.

Your definition of Celebrity is somewhat different to mine. A person who appears on a TV game show as a contertant isn't. Does sound like they deserve a good slap though...

Apparently she's been approached to appear in the jungle next year, just a rumour like

The MacDonald Brothers - Charisma-free talentless bland pointless shiny fucking KILLIE BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!! You come from Ayr, but rather than support your local team you'd rather get pictured accepting a signed top from a club who had a paedophile as a mascot and fixed their half-time draw every week so that one of their staff could win it, just because they're slightly higher profile. I wish some very dubious and highly painful illnesses on the pair of you, you filthy disgusting judas turncoat 12 pieces of silver grasping foul excuses for humanity that you are.

Pete Doherty for fucking up the libertines...

Russell Brand (i like him but id hit him just to see if he cried)

I could have sworn I saw Russell Brand in the club I was in last night and if it wasn't then it was someone trying to look like him. Either way I should've used the opportunity to answer your question.

Edited by ewerk

Amy Winehouse

Lily Allen

Snoop Dogg

David Hasselhoff

Callum Best

Fran Cosgrove

The Dalai Lama

Barry Scott

Sepp Blatter

;):lol:

printable5ti0.jpg

Edited by The Fish

2006-11-13T134338Z_01_NOOTR_RTRIDSP_2_OUKEN-UK-LIFE-CRUISE.jpg

...and plenty of others who point their fingers like twats.....

That picture just encapsulates the essence of Tom Cruise. Cheesy, false arsehole. You can also tell that he's a fucking midget in it as well.

Joaquin Phoenix (talentless cunt. You know a movie is shit when he's in it. There has been NO exception to this fact.)

149530[/snapback]

Gladiator? Walk The Line? You really are a fucking retard Brock.

149581[/snapback]

Gladiator is the exception.

A.I., Village, Ruskies, Signs.

149625[/snapback]

:)

A u-turn of Leazes-esque proportions.

149700[/snapback]

Not really, I just hadn't realise he was in Gladiator is all.

A.I. is without a doubt the worst film I've ever seen.

Gladiator would have been a better film without him. Also I don't really rate it. Not fit to lick Spartacus boots.