Film characters with beards

Walliver

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how old are you walliver!? ive got visions of an 18 year old with a 60year olds beard!

peter sutcliffe?

149612[/snapback]

"how old are you walliver!? ive got visions of an 18 year old with a 60year olds beard!

peter sutcliffe?"

;):D

Went to Gossy High School and there was a Maths teacher who would grow a beard in winter, then shave it off as soon as the first ray of sunshine arrived!!

I personally shave when the missus point blank refuses to go near me anymore!! Takes about 2 months!!

Guest Toplass-101
At the moment I have an all over beard with an extended think beard.  I'd be willing to trim parts of it (exluding the think beard) for this.

149606[/snapback]

Paint your all over beard green and go as The Grinch.

grinch.jpg

just shave it off and go as someone normal, you never know you might just score as well.

149779[/snapback]

Women love beards. It (the beard, not me) once pulled when I was wearing a dress. Olé !

just shave it off and go as someone normal, you never know you might just score as well.

149779[/snapback]

Women love beards. It (the beard, not me) once pulled when I was wearing a dress. Olé !

149928[/snapback]

Some don't. :D

But me lass does so I'm hirsuit.

Go as Captain Caveman. ;)

149779[/snapback]

149928[/snapback]

Dunno who has been telling you lies but women really do NOT love beards.

A bit of designer stubble can look very nice indeed but a proper beard on a 20 year-old? >>>> ;)

dont you like having your thighs tickled when he's...... you know  ;)

149959[/snapback]

You see - that's not the point. They just look ridiculous! I would have trouble looking them in the face afterwards without wanting to laugh :D

dont you like having your thighs tickled when he's...... you know  ;)

149959[/snapback]

You see - that's not the point. They just look ridiculous! I would have trouble looking them in the face afterwards without wanting to laugh :(

149963[/snapback]

What about before? :D:(