Your favorite saying.

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres 2 for me at the moment:-

"Yeh, For Sure", which is stolen from only an excuse doing a piss take on graeme souness.

and

"It's a shit business", taken from the league of gentlemen, the guy who was in failed 70's glam rock band.

Theres 2 for me at the moment:-

"Yeh, For Sure", which is stolen from only an excuse doing a piss take on graeme souness.

and

"It's a shit business", taken from the league of gentlemen, the guy who was in  failed 70's glam rock band.

12199[/snapback]

Not just any band, but the mighty "Creme Brule" ;)

Couldn't think of any so I asked the girlfriend, you know what she said?

"Fuck"

It was not an offer unfortunately, I'm so classy.

Mine are "fucking woo" (it's for when 'woo' just isn't enough)

and also "colour me *insert emotion that i'm feeling*" - colour me amused by that saying!!

I seem to be starting a lot of my sentances, both spoken and typed, with the word "incidentally".

Incidentally I've got into the habit of saying "let's bust a move" (after the fiendishly addictive computer game) when indicating to people we should leave.

I still use the old classics:

"Mint", "Class" and "Unlucky", they can all be used with differing degree's of sarcasm for a different effect. Unfortunatly they've all been used to death on Big Brother this year.

"You're having my life" is another good on to use instead of "You joking?".

For a pretty girl that is short she's called "Mini-mint", For some reason a couple of my mates started using the word "Bong" for a womans cleavage. It caught on and works great if you don't wanna get caught talking about a womans chest.

I've nicked toonraider's "you're confusing me with someone who gives a fuck" Sowwy  :angry:

11960[/snapback]

lol.no problem, its a good one :D

My thing of the moment is 'Go boil your head'

Yes, i know its childish, but it makes me feel a whole lot better lol :angry:

Incidentally I've got into the habit of saying "let's bust a move" (after the fiendishly addictive computer game) when indicating to people we should leave.

12214[/snapback]

My phrase for that situation is "lets get the fuck out of Dodge" Think its from a Tarantino film but I can't remember which one.

"swine".

That's a personal favourite that was picked up by someone today after I called about 5 people in a row swines.

I must try to use 'rapscallion' a bit more instead.