Your favorite saying.

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

I sometimes say 'Donkey Shite' meaning Thanks. (From the German, Danke Shon.) I heard it from somewhere, and can't for the life of me think where, but I liked it and I use it a lot.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sometimes say 'Donkey Shite' meaning Thanks. (From the German, Danke Shon.) I heard it from somewhere, and can't for the life of me think where, but I liked it and I use it a lot.

168105[/snapback]

Oz, first series of Auf Wiedersehen Pet.

Guest Toplass-101
Three things cant stay hidden long, the sun, the moon and the truth.

168100[/snapback]

Mine is 3 hopes.....Bob , none and wester... ;) oh and for some reason " knock yasel out ! "

168103[/snapback]

Geez, im not gona tell you how many times I said to myself "Wester Hope" before the penny dropped ;) its a good one :lol:

168105[/snapback]

168106[/snapback]

:lol:

168105[/snapback]

168106[/snapback]

;)

168109[/snapback]

Followed up by 'Gritty Arse' (for the spanish, Gracias) in the second series :lol:

the classic "Fuuuuuck yooooooou"

when asked to perform a relatively mundane or simple task such as moving out of the way, or passing something.

always goes down a storm in stew dent houses

Cath don't read this bit

The Lads in Leeds have a thing whereby the last person to say cunt has to do whatever the task is for example "I want a cuppa teacunt" last person to say cunt makes it

basically because the girls said "Shotgun not" and the last person would invariably say cunt, we just cut out the middleman and went straight to the obscenity

... yup Kerazeeeeee

Not a saying as such, but the best line i've heard lately was from Charlie in Lost, something like, ..'So what are you going to do now? Beat me to death with your Jesus stick' :lol:

In my best cockney accent "shove a carrot up ya arse" whilst gesturing with my hand

168123[/snapback]

That's off that trailer for some channel 4 documentary about retards isn't it?

My favourite at the mo is, "Here man you Fraggle".

Used to use it at school when we were bullying the tramps on free school lunches.

In my best cockney accent "shove a carrot up ya arse" whilst gesturing with my hand

168123[/snapback]

Used to use it at school when we were bullying the tramps on free school lunches.

168230[/snapback]

Aye, it's about a dating agency for not so well off people, it's quality viewing though, it's like you at the school discos.

P.S did you relly blow your beans in Donna air's hair or is it more of your shit?

168123[/snapback]

168230[/snapback]

Aye, it's about a dating agency for not so well off people, it's quality viewing though, it's like you at the school discos.

P.S did you relly blow your beans in Donna air's hair or is it more of your shit?

168233[/snapback]

I did, me and John at the same time. He was the shampoo, I was the conditioner.

Nee way she would ley you two homs any where near her never mind spray her with tatty watta

168243[/snapback]

She fancied John at the time I was just chancing my arm. I was simply dangling a carrot and she took it. You know what you can do with your carrot son seeing as you enjoy that sort of business, fancy admitting to sticking your finger up your arsehole! :lol:

Nee way she would ley you two homs any where near her never mind spray her with tatty watta

168243[/snapback]

She fancied John at the time I was just chancing my arm. I was simply dangling a carrot and she took it. You know what you can do with your carrot son seeing as you enjoy that sort of business, fancy admitting to sticking your finger up your arsehole! ;)

168246[/snapback]

"shove a carrot up ya arse" :lol:

Your a ringer for the kid as it happens, can't remember the name of the show, any ideas?

168243[/snapback]

She fancied John at the time I was just chancing my arm. I was simply dangling a carrot and she took it. You know what you can do with your carrot son seeing as you enjoy that sort of business, fancy admitting to sticking your finger up your arsehole! ;)

168246[/snapback]

"shove a carrot up ya arse" :lol:

Your a ringer for the kid as it happens, can't remember the name of the show, any ideas?

168248[/snapback]

Sexiest men alive?

168105[/snapback]

168106[/snapback]

Aye, that's right!

Cheers for that, it was doing my head in thinking where it came from.