Your favorite saying.

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

I like mixing popular sayings..eg "Does the Pope shit in the woods?"

15576[/snapback]

Me and my mates have used that before, gets some strange looks from people who are either religious or don't know the two original sayings :blink:

15599[/snapback]

:razz:

Although this stuff just makes me think of Back to the Future when Biff would say stuff like 'you're as funny as screen doors on a battleship" or "i'm gonna hunt you down and kill you like a duck" ....

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for a girl that's not too pretty I use "Trogolodyte" "She's been hit in the face with the ugly shovel" or "Pig Dog"

Greggs I eat a "Corndog Nasty" (corned Beef pasty) no idea where it came from but just always said it.

whenever someone says something stupid, obnoxious, arrogant or annoying I like to say "Wow you're a total..." either "fucktard" "Jackass" "Cockshine"

if I'm honest I say "What the deuce" a shit load, bugs the crap outta loads a people.

Basically I say everything insulting in a "Stewie" style now.

also I say ghetto slang in the poshest accent I can muster. Think of Stephen Fry saying " 'sup homie"

ooooh also regional dialects following posh speak is fun, "just popping orf for tea with tipper and badger......La"

"Baminoss" in a mexican stylie whenever I'm leaving somewhere

for a girl that's not too pretty I use "Trogolodyte" "She's been hit in the face with the ugly shovel" or "Pig Dog"

15811[/snapback]

I've been known to use "terrible accident in the ugly lumber mill" in the same vein.

Caught myself using "back in your box" today, anyone know where the hell I got that from?

15811[/snapback]

I've been known to use "terrible accident in the ugly lumber mill" in the same vein.

Caught myself using "back in your box" today, anyone know where the hell I got that from?

15900[/snapback]

I used to say that all the time for about a year. I cannae mind what its off though. Will endeavour to remember

Not my saying but my son often says..

Bite my shiney metal ass  :lol:  (think its from futurama)

18488[/snapback]

It is indeed, one of the catchphrases of Bender and alltime great character from animated or indeed any comedy!