Knacked me phone today

Hatful Of Hollow

That one with the 3MP is surely gonna be one that you can't get on an upgrade for a while though. Looks canny good though - the 2mp on the Sony one I've got is decent enough for a camera phone.

Guest Toplass-101
Aye it looks canny that must admit, how much is that setting you back per month? Would never have thought that a 3 MP camera on a phone in such little time like, phones get so out-dated these days its hard to keep up.

150961[/snapback]

Not sure yet, I havent seen any prices for it, but im just going to ask for my contract to be extended for another 12 months with that handset, if they wont do it I will cancel my contract, that should be enough for them to give me one.

ooh er missus! :(

Edited by Toplass-101

Have a RZR and it's a piece of shit. May be something to do with the amount of times I've dropped it. But the battery lasts about 10 minutes of talk time and the phone decides at random whether or not I send or recieve texts.

Since it's insured, I might take a sledge hammer to it or say I've "lost" it, and get a replacement.