Could you?

Lazarus

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going back to what Toplass was trying to say....you fellas are missing the point, its not the fact its a strange loo at all...its the fact of where it is! I just cannot 'go' if there are people in and out and chatting outside the loo im in! Or if someone is in the cubicle next door!

If its a solitary loo, then no problems....fire away!  :D

Mind,  if its a single loo with a queue forming outside, then again, i just cant go, i feel under pressure :lol:

150640[/snapback]

How do you think the turd feels!

I do alot of motorway driving and can commonly be found somewhere on the M6 in a services dropping my load somewhere in the row of around 8-12 cublicles. You can here more zips, farts and plops than watching 3 hours of Pete from BB.

My mam walked the Great Wall of China for Chaaaaarite and had to stay in hostels along the wall...apparently the shitters were holes dug in the ground and they all had to squat together (all lasses like) in a circle, no privacy. Personally, I couldn't gan me like. :lol:

My mam walked the Great Wall of China for Chaaaaarite and had to stay in hostels along the wall...apparently the shitters were holes dug in the ground and they all had to squat together (all lasses like) in a circle, no privacy. Personally, I couldn't gan me like.  :D

150682[/snapback]

So youd rather crimp one off in a circle of men?

:lol:

if I get stuck on a sudoku puzzle I just wait until I need a shit, wander to the loo and casually negotiate the release of the chocolate hostages while filling out the rest.

best part of my day at times, a satisfying poo and satisfyingly finishing a puzzle. :lol:

jobs a good'un

if I get stuck on a sudoku puzzle I just wait until I need a shit, wander to the loo and casually negotiate the release of the chocolate hostages while filling out the rest.

best part of my day at times, a satisfying poo and satisfyingly finishing a puzzle. :lol:

jobs a good'un

150723[/snapback]

and you could save money on skid-sheet and recycle by wiping your arse on the page when you've done !

jobs a good'un

150723[/snapback]

and you could save money on skid-sheet and recycle by wiping your arse on the page when you've done !

150733[/snapback]

Fuck it! Why even bother doing the puzzle?

If I want to read a book or magazine I can think of a million places I'd rather be sat that shitting on the toilet! Into the bathroom, do what you've got to do, and get the hell out of there. I don't turn it into a bloody day out!!

If I want to read a book or magazine I can think of a million places I'd rather be sat that shitting on the toilet!  Into the bathroom, do what you've got to do, and get the hell out of there.  I don't turn it into a bloody day out!!

150784[/snapback]

Unless you've and internal injury and you're passing melted muffins....

If I want to read a book or magazine I can think of a million places I'd rather be sat that shitting on the toilet!  Into the bathroom, do what you've got to do, and get the hell out of there.  I don't turn it into a bloody day out!!

150784[/snapback]

Unless you've and internal injury and you're passing melted muffins....

150859[/snapback]

Ewww. :lol:

nee worse than the bogs that rise out of the floor in durham on a night. felt seriously weird getting my nob out in the middle of the street with lasses walking straight past.

151360[/snapback]

I'm imagining urinals that rise out of the ground on a busy street? :lol:

nee worse than the bogs that rise out of the floor in durham on a night. felt seriously weird getting my nob out in the middle of the street with lasses walking straight past.

151360[/snapback]

I'm imagining urinals that rise out of the ground on a busy street? :lol:

151368[/snapback]

I think he just took a piss on one of them bollards that rises up to stop cars going down pedestrianised streets at certain times...

I never read or anything when i'm having a shit, i'm in and out again in about 5 minutes max.

One of my housemates takes a good half hour everytime its so annoying.