Brazil v Australia

wellsy

Well the big game is tonight and you might see some decent football played by Brazil and a bit here and there from Australia. Expect us to fully well on lose but it shall be a good cracking game. Expect a few yellows... possibly a red and a goal too Ronaldinho.

A draw would be a cracking result for Australia and if we lose i hope it isnt by too much as GD could come into it for that final spot.

A win and i would... drink myself to silliness (when exams are over) and will live on that moment for gods know how long. I think it is unrealistic but stranger things have happened eg England winning the Ashes for once.

Going to get a bit of kip before the game and i wont be able to come on here to give you my wonderful thoughts till tomorrow night, unfortunately. Then again i might not show my face if we get slaughtered ;)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CrimsonFault
Will Moore be rested? I'd love to see him come up against Ronaldinho and Kaka.  :lol:

150215[/snapback]

He's had Adriano in his back pocket. Seriously.

Guest CrimsonFault
Will Moore be rested? I'd love to see him come up against Ronaldinho and Kaka.  :lol:

150215[/snapback]

150269[/snapback]

:D

150270[/snapback]

Confused?

That Brazillian defence is there for the taking for the top teams, the Aussies cut through them on several occasions but couldn't finish.

Thought the ref today was one of those who are a bit star struck by the Brazillians reputation and was a bit keen to give them freekicks.

To be fair to the Aussies, they didn't really deserve to lose 2-0. Moore had a good game.

I still find it hard to believe that Sterjovski is actually starting for them though. He looks poor in the Swiss league FFS.

Guest CrimsonFault
The ref was a fucking knob but Brazil were the better team, obviously. We made a good account of ourselves tbh.

150284[/snapback]

Why weren't you at the game? Fucking arm-chair fan tbh.

150215[/snapback]

150269[/snapback]

what were you watching that match on ?

a 14" black and white portable ?

:D

For all the Ronaldo-bashing, his assist on Adriano's goal was good.  :lol:

150485[/snapback]

He gives him a lift to Weight-Watchers every week too.

Brazil playing badly and winning. Bad sign.

150521[/snapback]

Not really a bad sign, we've been playing badly and occasionally winning for the last 3 years and we've won fuck all.

150532[/snapback]

Dare I say it, but we're not Brazil! tbh.

We gave the best team in the world a run for their money. Bring on Croatia! Although, after the Yanks managed to get a point off of Italy, if we make it to the second round we'd probably have to face the Czechs. :lol: