ADMIN wtf

ratboy

The other day I made a post about people changing their opinions when they start paying Tax.You altered it to "Giving BJ's for a packet of Fags".After speaking to other BM's I hear this is far from the first time.

WTF is the point of having a Forum if your going to alter posts.I won't be posting again.

The other day I made a post about people changing their opinions when they start paying Tax.You altered it to "Giving BJ's for a packet of Fags".After speaking to other BM's I hear this is far from the first time.

WTF is the point of having a Forum if your going to alter posts.I won't be posting again.

150311[/snapback]

what have they to say to this ?

Is this one of LM's crazy alter-egos? He actually started a thread linking to this one on N-O to point out the injustices that are rife on Toontastic. :lol:

150346[/snapback]

don't be daft Gem. Even YOU can't say I can be in 2 places on the same board at once. And, I don't have an alter ego. My old name is westendlad. I told everyone when I changed, which was about 2 years ago.

150311[/snapback]

see ya, divnt let the door bang ya arse on the way oot. If this is the case then where is it? when did it happen and why the fuck has it taken you til now to raise it? Oh and which other board members have you spoken to? LM? HTL?

150311[/snapback]

see ya, divnt let the door bang ya arse on the way oot. If this is the case then where is it? when did it happen and why the fuck has it taken you til now to raise it? Oh and which other board members have you spoken to? LM? HTL?

150388[/snapback]

Well I have just went through the mod and admin logs and have found nothing.

Still trying to get my head round Leazes going away bitching about it though, especially as its bullsheeeeet... :lol:

Still trying to get my head round Leazes going away bitching about it though, especially as its bullsheeeeet... :lol:

150398[/snapback]

This wouldnt happen on the Howaythtoon forum I tells ya, mainly because every one one there is an admin anyway.

150398[/snapback]

This wouldnt happen on the Howaythtoon forum I tells ya, mainly because every one one there is an admin anyway.

150402[/snapback]

and aint that the truth !

:D

So we're losing an idiotic bigot. What's the catch?

150408[/snapback]

I don't see anyone complaining !

150398[/snapback]

I can't believe I'm backing this bloke up, but I saw it happen. His original post (responding to Sima, I believe), some distasteful remark implying that all immigrants were scroungers, was replaced by something about a blowjob for 20 Benson. I was quite interested until I noticed there was no edit tag and that it was, therefore, unlikely to be a genuine offer; and that an admin must have done it...

EDIT: A direct access to the db probably wouldn't be in the logs you're looking at, and that might be why there was no edit tag. Just guessing.

Edited by DotBum

You can delete posts before someones replied to them so i'd assume you can edit them before someones replied without the edit comment appearing. Note that i have no proof of this mind.

editted

ok ignore the last comment as its wrong, but the first part about deleting still stands.

Edited by rikko

And what about changing the 'C' word to 'nasty word that catmag hates' ??

maybe i should start a thread with every possible swearword in it and see if the 'autocensor' changes anything :lol:

Edited by Lazarus

150398[/snapback]

I can't believe I'm backing this bloke up, but I saw it happen. His original post (responding to Sima, I believe), some distasteful remark implying that all immigrants were scroungers, was replaced by something about a blowjob for 20 Benson. I was quite interested until I noticed there was no edit tag and that it was, therefore, unlikely to be a genuine offer; and that an admin must have done it...

EDIT: A direct access to the db probably wouldn't be in the logs you're looking at, and that might be why there was no edit tag. Just guessing.

150431[/snapback]

Feck knows :D All I know is, as Shaggy (no not the one from Scooby Doo) once said, "It wasn't me!"

Either way Leazes post over on N-O has made me laugh.

maybe i should start a thread with every possible swearword in it and see if the 'autocensor' changes anything  :D

150435[/snapback]

now that was me, in response to one of ratboys other cock end posts :lol:

I'm at a loss on this one, Pud, Ritchie and myself know nothing of it, Craig/Gol aren't on here half as much as they used to and I'm sure are far too busy to fuck around with stuff like that.

maybe i should start a thread with every possible swearword in it and see if the 'autocensor' changes anything  :icon_lol:

150435[/snapback]

now that was me, in response to one of ratboys other cock end posts :lol:

150441[/snapback]

*nast word that catmag dont like

Nasty has a 'Y'

:D:D

I'm at a loss on this one, Pud, Ritchie and myself know nothing of it, Craig/Gol aren't on here half as much as they used to and I'm sure are far too busy to fuck around with stuff like that.

150442[/snapback]

The loony left-wing do gooders are taking over the asylum tbh.