Sony's PlayStation 3 goes on sale

Lazarus

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont even undetsand what they're saying.... my head hurts :lol:

The new controller for PS3 has been created by refining and improving the world's most popular PlayStation controller which has shipped more than several hundred million units worldwide. The controller for PS3 employs a high-precision, highly sensitive six-axis sensing system that is capable of processing all parameters within the controller itself, thereby eliminating the need for any additional settings on the display system. By applying this technology, it will become possible to freely control the PS3 system over the network.

Roughly translated, I get... the new controller will just be a revamped version of the old ones, we'll do some clver stuff so that you can use the controller to errr well control things.

I got my PS2 more than a year after it came out. Think I'll do the same here. Give it time to see whther it's crap or not.

150602[/snapback]

Thats what I did, I waited until it was under £200, plus you get a chance to see how many games for that console you like.

you've been able to preorder from play for a couple of weeks now. Ive got one but as soon as November comes round its going on ebay.. cha ching

150613[/snapback]

No better than a ticket tout. SCUM!

:lol:

:lol:

thats me. The profit from my spare 360 preorder more or less paid for mine. You'd be daft not to tbh

150629[/snapback]

actually, you're right. I've changed my mind, I'll be preordering one!

Thats the full version, there is a cheaper version with fewer features.

150597[/snapback]

The lack of a HDMI port being one of those missing features. :lol:

I'm obligated to buying either this or the 360 for my sons. Damn.

150812[/snapback]

360 all the way tbh.

Rumour going round that some of the PS3 games at E3 were actually running on a 360 with a controller adaptor.

Think i will probally get it in about 2 years time.

Think i will be getting the Wii first, purley for the new zelda. Even then i think it will be better just to get the gamecube version, and wait to see if any other good games other than the a new mario kart.

but i will have to get one of the PS3 or x-box so i can play the latest version of PES....

Think i will probally get it in about 2 years time.

Think i will be getting the Wii first, purley for the new zelda. Even then i think it will be better just to get the gamecube version, and wait to see if any other good games other than the a new mario kart.

but i will have to get  one of the PS3 or x-box so i can play the latest version of PES....

151512[/snapback]

which is coming out on 360 in September ish iirc. Its a brand new game and engine built from scratch on the 360 too

Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 will also offer new play modes, including an international challenge with four continents to play through, a random match selector that will create a team of players at random from a chosen league or area, and a master league mode that will last longer than before.

Now that sounds good. :lol:

Real men play these tbh :lol:

neogeo.jpg

Im tempted to buy a new console. my folks just bought a new LCD HDTV and it would be canny to play HD PES through it. I dont want to shell out £300-400 though if in 12 months the PS3 is going to have a monopoly on the market again.

Edited by J69

Real men play these tbh  :D

neogeo.jpg

Im tempted to buy a new console. my folks just bought a new LCD HDTV and it would be canny to play HD PES through it. I dont want to shell out £300-400 though if in 12 months the PS3 is going to have a monopoly on the market again.

151610[/snapback]

ahhhh the sign of a Blyth house, 2 types of wallpaper, a border, antique writing desk (circa 1976) and NEOGEO console in the corner of the dining room :lol:

well its in chester-le-street, its paint on the walls, and its the spare room which we havent decorated yet. and youre just jealous of the neo geo tbh

151688[/snapback]

eve1lloyd.jpg

Who lives in a house like this?