• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bands,

Maximo Park (several times, canny lads)

The Cribs (canny lads)

Blackwire (canny lads)

The Blood Arm (decent fellas, weird accents)

Tom Bellamy from The Cooper Temple Clause (cool as fuck)

Green Day (got on stage and got given a guitar!)

+ Various Small indie bands.

Football players...

Shearer

Speed

Solano

Robert

Barton

Rob Lee

Lee Clark

Beardsley

Chris Waddle :lol:

then some other people who were nobs....

That dude from big brother who was on some shitty tv show for Itv, talked to him after, not that bad!

and the ultimate :D

CAROL VODERMAN, actually fit in really life,but not on telly.

and Richard Whitley, canny but stuck up as fuck

Jermemy Beedle was there too but hes a wanker, err i was at countdown by the way :D

I was inside a lift with BRENDAN SHANAHAN!!!  :lol:

Saw squillions of NHLers from Buffalo Sabres and Detroit Red Wings in my hotel in Tampa at breakfast. I was in a que for a waffle with Chris Osgood and Kirk Maltby!  :D

Ales Kotalik sat on the table next to me and nodded at me.  ;)

150827[/snapback]

Don't worry Brock, I know who these people are and appreciate it. ;) As an aside, my mam went to New York at the start of the year and went into the official Rangers shop to pick up some NHL stuff for me. Anyway, she comes back and says there was some bloke in there signing things and offered to sign a Rangers shirt for her to buy, but she didn't know who he was so didn't. Anyway, I showed her pictures of the squad and it turns out it was Jaromir Jagr. Useless bint.

Anyway, I have seen or met (non-NUFC):

Johnny Wilkinson in Tescos at Kingston Park, bought lots of Bacon that was on 2 for 1 special.

150921[/snapback]

I hope you gave her what for. :outahere:

Also met Richard Mulhern on that Hockey Stars for Hope tour. I'd bought his shirt (£50!) and he called me "Tommy" so I got embarrassed. And came up with "Thank fuck you're not plaiyng against me on Saturday." I'm an idiot. :(

Me mam did something similar, she dragged me down the oracle after school one time and we stopped for a coffee at cafe nero. Anyway, I gave her me loyalty card so I could get a free coffee (9 stamps and we ordered 2 coffees so one was free). Anyway, I'd previously met Bobby Convey and James Harper, and wanted an autograph, but the loyalty card was the only paper I had on me.

So mam comes back with 2 coffees and no card.

"Where's the card?"

"Oh they took it."

"I told you not to let them take the GODDAM CARD."

"Don't shout at me!"

:angry:

Oh aye I sat next to Bobby Moncurr at SJP. :razz:

I also live really close to Lenny Henry and Dawn French. Waved at them a few times. You always used to see him powerwalking down the village. :icon_lol:

Spotting aside, does anyone "know" any famous people?

151296[/snapback]

I "know" Jill Halfpenny does that count ???? :D

151336[/snapback]

In the biblical way? :lol:

151422[/snapback]

naughty boy.... ;) ( she's not my type ;) )

Spotting aside, does anyone "know" any famous people?

151296[/snapback]

I "know" Jill Halfpenny does that count ???? :lol:

151336[/snapback]

tell me more!!!

151749[/snapback]

she's a dirty girl......I like to corrupt !! :D

I held a door open for Jimmy Nail on my paper round once, ugly knacker didn't say thanks so I told hin to go fuck himself.

Met Jackie Milburn at St. James, was getting his autograph when Gazza walked past. Jackie told me not to be like him when I grow up! He also demanded Gazza sign my autograph book so on one of my pages I've got Jakie Milburns sig on one side and Gazza's on the other!

Met Beardo at a charity footy tournament then megged him in the semi finals on the way to glory.

Spunked in Donna Air's hair when she gave me a BJ at a party when I was 14.

152630[/snapback]

:( And to think I only helped her cheat in a French oral... and not in a remotely dodgy way, either. What a deprived childhood I led. :P

Edited by Meenzer

I held a door open for Jimmy Nail on my paper round once, ugly knacker didn't say thanks so I told hin to go fuck himself.

Met Jackie Milburn at St. James, was getting his autograph when Gazza walked past. Jackie told me not to be like him when I grow up! He also demanded Gazza sign my autograph book so on one of my pages I've got Jakie Milburns sig on one side and Gazza's on the other!

Met Beardo at a charity footy tournament then megged him in the semi finals on the way to glory.

152630[/snapback]

Is that bullshit i smell :(

• 4 weeks later...

152630[/snapback]

Is that bullshit i smell ;)

152635[/snapback]

No Meenzer knows of my rep at school, king fanny rat/magnet!

It was her own fault, she had a big time attitude and wouldn't swallow so I shot my juice into her blonde locks just to piss her off.

she doesn't strike me as a girl with particularly chaste reputation, so I could quite believe that SMO is one of the guys to tumble down her.

bet she wouldn't remember it though.

she doesn't strike me as a girl with particularly chaste reputation, so I could quite believe that SMO is one of the guys to tumble down her.

162665[/snapback]

I'm sure she'll remember having to walk from the bedroom to the bathroom past half a dozen people to rinse her barnet under the shower! :lol:

While I sloped off downstairs a hero, and on the hunt for my 2nd bit of poontang that night!

162665[/snapback]

I'm sure she'll remember having to walk from the bedroom to the bathroom past half a dozen people to rinse her barnet under the shower! ;)

While I sloped off downstairs a hero, and on the hunt for my 2nd bit of poontang that night!

162714[/snapback]

:lol:

I worked with a lad who reckoned he'd put Donna Air to the pork sword like.

162661[/snapback]

What's his name?

162715[/snapback]

Stephen somethingorother, must have been 10 years since I've seen him. He lived somewhere off coach lane iirc. Lanky streak of piss.