England v Sweden

Gemmill

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelievable, in terms of injuries England like NUFC are cursed, so playing for both of them means he was alwasy doomed!

That looks like a potentially serious injury for first England and secondly (and most importantly) NUFC.

Cole has been one of our best players so far and deserved that goal, Hargreaves has done well, helped by actually starting a match and in his correect position instead of being brought on to change a game!

As people have said we may see a switch to 5 in midfield to unleash Gerrard and Lampard because with no Owen, when it coems to the crunch more than one player will need to come up with the goals to cover Owen's absence.

I'm just waiting for the first mention of the link between 66 and now. Greaves/Owen the predatory goal scorer misses out and is replaced and the team goes on to win the world cup without them, will it happen again?

I've got a bad feeling about Owen, expect him to be fit for xmas i reckon, dig deep Freddy or pray that this proposed buy out brings funds galore as i reckon we're looking like we'll be needing two new strikers.

If we/he had any luck you would hope it would be what Pearce said that something popped out and straight back in with no major problem, but we all know fine well it'll be a bastard cruciate or medial ligament.

I've had my knee come out its socket and snap straight back in and apart from it being stiff and a bit of effort climbing stairs for a few days after it was totally fine, but with footballers they never seem to get things like that.

Gerrard supposedly next sub on. Sven, you prick, put Carrick on. Jenas even ffs. Why risk a booking for Gerrard for the sake of 20 minutes?

And why the fuck did you take Walcott????????

If there was one thing we had in our favour it was a solid, reliable defence and today they fell to pieces and we don't know what Ferdinand's injury is yet!

I think our chances could well hinge on Gerrard, the bloke is on fire this season and if used correctly maybe he can drag England along like he does with Liverpool and Rooney can get enough fitness/sharpness to cause some damage.

Edited by Papa Lazaru

I felt Paul Robinson was at fault for conceding our 2nd goal. I felt he should have reacted quicker to come out and collect the ball as Sol Campbell clearly had no chance in getting it being too far out.

Typical England, doing things the hard way.

Oh dear my mate had a couple of hundred quid on 2-1 to us, woops. :lol:

151317[/snapback]

Unlucky :D

151319[/snapback]

Apparently on the final whistle he ran to the toilets to throw up. ;)