England v Sweden

Gemmill

To be honest, Owen's injury ruined it for me last night. I'm sure he would have got at least a goal if he'd made the right runs.

Hargreaves and J. Cole had great games, Crouch was abysmal. Hopefully Gerrard will play in his place against Ecuador.

151397[/snapback]

Owen's injury spoilt the whole bloody night for me. My lass didn't do herself any favours like....

Me: Fuck, Owen's injured!

Her: He's been shit anyway.

Me: But he plays for Newcastle AND he's injured...AGAIN!!!

Her: So, atleast Crouch can come on now. I like Crouch

She claims to be a Newcastle fan aswell :lol:

151483[/snapback]

Dump the bitch; it’s the only way that you will be able to get over this traumatic time. Move on. You can do better that her.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, Owen's injury ruined it for me last night. I'm sure he would have got at least a goal if he'd made the right runs.

Hargreaves and J. Cole had great games, Crouch was abysmal. Hopefully Gerrard will play in his place against Ecuador.

151397[/snapback]

Owen's injury spoilt the whole bloody night for me. My lass didn't do herself any favours like....

151483[/snapback]

Dump the bitch; it’s the only way that you will be able to get over this traumatic time. Move on. You can do better that her.

151492[/snapback]

Could be the only way like. Although she dislikes Scott Parker just as much as me so all is forgiven.

151397[/snapback]

151483[/snapback]

Forgive the candour, but when your missus is basically saying that Crouch is eye candy then you have to take a very long (or very short) look in the mirror.

151491[/snapback]

:D

Hargreaves was lucky to stay on the pitch last night more than 70% of his tackles were actually fouls. Lucky the ref was so wet.

151445[/snapback]

You dont see him week in week out for Munich etc etc tbh. :lol:

Did you hear Southgate last night? "I think Hargreaves comes in for a lot of unfair criticism" Tildsley: Why Gareth? " Because people dont see him week in week out for Munich!" No shit Sherlock-and how is THAT relevant??? Yes it's comfort enough for me that he has great games in the German league - that makes up for the fact he's consistently utterly fucking abysmal for us.

To be fair to him he played well last night in a limited spoiling role against a very limited opposition. Though youre right he did foul an awful lot.

151453[/snapback]

Well the likes of Gerrard and Lampard haven't played with their club form in a while now, knowing that they can't play together, yet we still have people saying they're both too good for one of them to be dropped. Why is that? Club form, by any chance?

151397[/snapback]

She claims to be a Newcastle fan aswell :D

151483[/snapback]

Forgive the candour, but when your missus is basically saying that Crouch is eye candy then you have to take a very long (or very short) look in the mirror.

151491[/snapback]

Crouch is Brad Pitt compared to me, man :lol:

Crouch is quickly proving himself to be the player we all though he was on his 234 game non scoring run.

He played 2 or 3 good games for england, gets a place in the squad, and its back to 5 headers a game off target.

Crouch is quickly proving himself to be the player we all though he was on his 234 game non scoring run.

He played 2 or 3 good games for england, gets a place in the squad, and its back to 5 headers a game off target.

151544[/snapback]

The fucking useless beanpole can't head for shit. What is the point of being a freak if you're not going to utilise it to your advantage.

151397[/snapback]

She claims to be a Newcastle fan aswell :D

151483[/snapback]

She sounds a fucking idiot. No offence like :lol:

151397[/snapback]

She claims to be a Newcastle fan aswell ;)

151483[/snapback]

She sounds a fucking idiot. No offence like :lol:

151855[/snapback]

Dumping her would be too good for her tbh. Should be flogged to within an inch of her life. :D

151397[/snapback]

151483[/snapback]

She sounds a fucking idiot. No offence like :D

151855[/snapback]

None taken, she's thick as mince. She thought the Swedes were from Switzerland and vice-versa. Once i'd corrected her she asks "Well where are the Swedish from then?" in the typical 'try to catch you out' woman voice :lol:

151397[/snapback]

151483[/snapback]

She sounds a fucking idiot. No offence like :D

151855[/snapback]

None taken, she's thick as mince. She thought the Swedes were from Switzerland and vice-versa. Once i'd corrected her she asks "Well where are the Swedish from then?" in the typical 'try to catch you out' woman voice :lol:

151915[/snapback]

Sounds like the quiz they had on the 3 legends lastnight.

Super Mac: OK caller I'll give you a clue, where do cuckoo clocks come from ?

Caller: errr errr Sweden ?

My girlfriend asked, when we were in Paris, "...is France in Scandinavia?"

I didn't know where to start....

151917[/snapback]

Pool ball in a sock.

151941[/snapback]

:lol: