The New Rooney Poster

Guest CrimsonFault

There's hell about it amongst some Christians apparently who believe it is making a mockery of the cruxifiction of Christ.

151136[/snapback]

Freudian slip? :lol:

There's hell about it amongst some Christians apparently who believe it is making a mockery of the cruxifiction of Christ.

151136[/snapback]

Freudian slip? :lol:

151138[/snapback]

Nah, just a bit of dyslexia today...

151136[/snapback]

I read this elsewhere:

Now as you will see - Rooney has his arms stretched out with blood pouring down them, forming the St.Georges cross, all innocent? No. The intent is to recreate the crucifixtion of Christ. This is a complete and utter discrace if you ask me. I'll be the firs to admit that im not a football fan, but im sure football fans can agree that is too far?

If this was Rooney dipicted as a leader of Muhammed (spelling mistake?) then there would eb outrage. But because it is Christianity there doenst seem to be. I belive Nike should rethink this idea, because I know there are many people who arn't happy with it. I know that I wont be purchasing anythng Nike for the forseeable future.

Complete overreaction, surely.. or am I just being blasphemous as usual? :lol:

Where did you quote that from jill?

151156[/snapback]

Apparently it's from another message board which doesn't relate to football, someone quoted me it on MSN though so I haven't seen the actual post.

151136[/snapback]

I read this elsewhere:

Now as you will see - Rooney has his arms stretched out with blood pouring down them, forming the St.Georges cross, all innocent? No. The intent is to recreate the crucifixtion of Christ. This is a complete and utter discrace if you ask me. I'll be the firs to admit that im not a football fan, but im sure football fans can agree that is too far?

If this was Rooney dipicted as a leader of Muhammed (spelling mistake?) then there would eb outrage. But because it is Christianity there doenst seem to be. I belive Nike should rethink this idea, because I know there are many people who arn't happy with it. I know that I wont be purchasing anythng Nike for the forseeable future.

Complete overreaction, surely.. or am I just being blasphemous as usual? :D

151153[/snapback]

firstly this contributor points out s/he can't spell Mohammed, but follows it up with with mis-typing "be" so I conclude they're fucking retarded :lol:

secondly, I want to find this forum/web site and give them a piece of my mind

it's the piece with common sense as they seem to be missing theirs

The comments re: Islam are spot on.

151157[/snapback]

Hardly an effective argument against the poster though. The Islamic outrage was way over the top. Are the whingers saying the minority of Islamic barnpots were right to react as they did?

For centuries Christianity has taught its deciples that the world is against them. In the 21st century (and most of the 20th) the greatest threat to christianity is christians.

151136[/snapback]

I read this elsewhere:

Complete overreaction, surely.. or am I just being blasphemous as usual? :lol:

151153[/snapback]

Sales of Nike burqas plummet tbh.

For centuries Christianity has taught its deciples that the world is against them.  In the 21st century (and most of the 20th) the greatest threat to christianity is christians.

151185[/snapback]

In-in-in-in-in-in-in-in-in the 21st century, it was Christians.

Chr-chr-chr-chr-christians.

For centuries Christianity has taught its deciples that the world is against them.  In the 21st century (and most of the 20th) the greatest threat to christianity is christians.

151185[/snapback]

In-in-in-in-in-in-in-in-in the 21st century, it was Christians.

Chr-chr-chr-chr-christians.

151193[/snapback]

:lol:

post-27-1150816612_thumb.jpgMust be that time of the month for Colleen.

151192[/snapback]

any one else having trouble getting this image enlarged?

I'm using Firefox