Top Of The Pops cancelled

Meenzer

i think she got a filthy look in her eye. any lass who gets big tattoos like that will obviously partake in a bit of ATM action!

151252[/snapback]

Not a fan of tats on the lasses tbh.

ATM?

i think she got a filthy look in her eye. any lass who gets big tattoos like that will obviously partake in a bit of ATM action!

151252[/snapback]

ATM?

151255[/snapback]

........actually dont.......I think I've just figured it out! :lol:

151252[/snapback]

ATM?

151255[/snapback]

arse to mouth :lol:

151252[/snapback]

ATM?

151255[/snapback]

arse to mouth :D

151257[/snapback]

I said dont! :lol:

151252[/snapback]

ATM?

151255[/snapback]

arse to mouth :lol:

151257[/snapback]

Nothing to do with going to the cash point then?

two bagger?

151235[/snapback]

One bag on her head and one on mine in case hers should fall off.

151240[/snapback]

Ive done three baggers - One bag on her head and one on mine in case hers should fall off and one for the dog so it doesnt look at you reproachfully in the morning

They should have killed it off years ago as since the charts are filled with shite its been a programme filled with shite!

Whilst keeping with the load of balls that is TOTP, they got rid of TOTP2 which was getting good ratings for its time slot and was a bit of fun seeing a mix of crap old songs, some genuinely good ones and a few you had forgotten or had missed first time round.

The on-demand music stations pretty much killed it. Why wait a week for a mimed performance when you can see a band in heavy roration on a variety of channels. Then the beeb shuffling it around the schedule was the final nail in the coffin.

Anyone watched the Album chart show on 4?

curious as to whether it'll be any good... Terrified that they'll play "The Best of Sting" when it comes out... again!

Anyone watched the Album chart show on 4?

curious as to whether it'll be any good... Terrified that they'll play "The Best of Sting" when it comes out... again!

151564[/snapback]

The Identikit Guitar Band Show tbh (in my channel-hopping experience at least)

I have fond memories of the time that Dexy's Midnight Runners were on doing their cover of Van Morrisons "Jackie Wilson Said", with a picture of darts legend and all round fat bastard Jockie Wilson in the background. Halcyon days!

I have fond memories of the time that Dexy's Midnight Runners were on doing their cover of Van Morrisons "Jackie Wilson Said", with a picture of darts legend and all round fat bastard Jockie Wilson in the background.  Halcyon days!

151603[/snapback]

didnt kurdt kobain mumble his way through smells like teen spirit?

Yup, no room for it now that you've got 24 hour music request channels. You could argue the music is shitter now, but it's more to do with the fact that the anticipation of seeing an artist/video has now gone.

Does anyone remember the programme that used to be on ITV at around noon on a Saturday? It was some sort of chart show where they just showed the videos, no presenters. Was on late 80's/early 90's iirc. Someones going to tell me it was called 'The Chart Show' or something, aren't they? :lol:

it's been on the slide since the advent of dance music TBH - still, I remember watching it all the time was I was younger.....

I guess it lasted because it played everything - however bad or naff - and kept the "opinion formers" away