Borat the Movie

Lazarus

http://www.borat.tv/

Heres some reviews

Cohen never breaks character from Borat, counting on the sympathy and gullibility of people Borat meets to offer him leeway — at least initially — because he has a funny accent.

Because of that, Borat is disarming when he encounters innocents: He kisses every man on both cheeks, sometimes on the lips.

He genially convinces a well-dressed Midwestern woman to show him how to perform bathroom ablutions — and then invites a large-breasted prostitute to dinner at the woman’s home.

The Russian satellite country of Kazakhstan (Romania was used as a stand in), already unhappy with Cohen because of the “Da Ali G Show,” is so thoroughly and hilariously trashed in this movie that even shuttle diplomacy may not undo the international damage.

Borat, for example, travels with live chickens in his suitcase, and routinely refers to the "town rapist" while his shrew of a wife threatens to kill him if he doesn’t come home.

But there are also some sequences that will defy censors, including one extended bit in which Borat and Azamat (sounds like HAZMAT), his sidekick — a thick eyebrowed sort of Sancho Panza with breasts larger than Pamela Anderson’s — wrestle nude in their hotel room.

The wildly explicit, freaky mayhem spills out in the hotel elevator and then down onto the stage of a conference of insurance underwriters.

The spectacle of Borat — a tall, lanky man, locked in hairy embrace with Azamat in front of several hundred straight-laced businessmen in blue blazers — may present to the MPAA its most confounding challenge ever about to rate a film for public consumption. The scenes are more disturbing than the end of "Hannibal."

They go far above and way beyond anything that's ever been done on the show. In fact, and I'm definitely not going to give it away here, but there's one scene about halfway through – and trust me, you'll know it when you see it – but my roommate and I both agree it was the most unbelievably grotesque, outrageously hilarious sequence either of us had seen in any movie. Ever. I'm dead serious. It's one of those scenes where you absolutely have to look away, yet you absolutely cannot take your eyes off the screen out of sheer disbelief. And it goes on for a good five minutes. Nothing in Brokeback Mountain can prepare you... and that’s all I'll say about that.

Apparantly he ends up with the other blokes balls resting on his chin :lol::D;);)

We start off in Kazakhstan, where Borat takes us on a short tour of his village. We meet his mother, his wife, the town rapist and a couple other characters
:razz:

:outahere::icon_lol:

http://www.borat.tv/

Heres some reviews

Cohen never breaks character from Borat, counting on the sympathy and gullibility of people Borat meets to offer him leeway — at least initially — because he has a funny accent.

Because of that, Borat is disarming when he encounters innocents: He kisses every man on both cheeks, sometimes on the lips.

He genially convinces a well-dressed Midwestern woman to show him how to perform bathroom ablutions — and then invites a large-breasted prostitute to dinner at the woman’s home.

The Russian satellite country of Kazakhstan (Romania was used as a stand in), already unhappy with Cohen because of the “Da Ali G Show,” is so thoroughly and hilariously trashed in this movie that even shuttle diplomacy may not undo the international damage.

Borat, for example, travels with live chickens in his suitcase, and routinely refers to the "town rapist" while his shrew of a wife threatens to kill him if he doesn’t come home.

But there are also some sequences that will defy censors, including one extended bit in which Borat and Azamat (sounds like HAZMAT), his sidekick — a thick eyebrowed sort of Sancho Panza with breasts larger than Pamela Anderson’s — wrestle nude in their hotel room.

The wildly explicit, freaky mayhem spills out in the hotel elevator and then down onto the stage of a conference of insurance underwriters.

The spectacle of Borat — a tall, lanky man, locked in hairy embrace with Azamat in front of several hundred straight-laced businessmen in blue blazers — may present to the MPAA its most confounding challenge ever about to rate a film for public consumption. The scenes are more disturbing than the end of "Hannibal."

They go far above and way beyond anything that's ever been done on the show. In fact, and I'm definitely not going to give it away here, but there's one scene about halfway through – and trust me, you'll know it when you see it – but my roommate and I both agree it was the most unbelievably grotesque, outrageously hilarious sequence either of us had seen in any movie. Ever. I'm dead serious. It's one of those scenes where you absolutely have to look away, yet you absolutely cannot take your eyes off the screen out of sheer disbelief. And it goes on for a good five minutes. Nothing in Brokeback Mountain can prepare you... and that’s all I'll say about that.

Apparantly he ends up with the other blokes balls resting on his chin :lol::D;);)

We start off in Kazakhstan, where Borat takes us on a short tour of his village. We meet his mother, his wife, the town rapist and a couple other characters
:razz:

:outahere::icon_lol:

152021[/snapback]

Nothing even happened in Brokeback Mountain. Made homs look like a right bunch of boring puffs.

Nothing even happened in Brokeback Mountain. Made homs look like a right bunch of boring puffs.

152025[/snapback]

Most are. :lol:

152032[/snapback]

Most People are tbh.

152025[/snapback]

152032[/snapback]

Most People are tbh.

152058[/snapback]

puffs?

152025[/snapback]

152032[/snapback]

Most People are tbh.

152058[/snapback]

puffs?

152067[/snapback]

Most aren't. :D

152025[/snapback]

Most are. :D

152032[/snapback]

Most People are tbh.

152058[/snapback]

puffs?

152067[/snapback]

Most aren't. ;)

152070[/snapback]

I was meaning boring. :lol: