Australia vs Croatia

Steve

Am I the only one tht thinks we'll gt something out of this and make the second round? Croatia have looked poor so far and against Brazil if we had someone that could actually hit the target and not Harry Kewell we would have at least drawn.

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!

By the way, had a haircut yet? :lol:

152056[/snapback]

I have indeed. :D Generally I have it cut to a grade 2 every few weeks so I've gone from having too much hair to an almost skinhead.

How are you going anyway? Uni should be done by now yeah?

Croatia looked as good against Brazil as Australia did.

152061[/snapback]

It seemed to me that only Prso looked dangerous, I think he'll be the only concern that the Aussie defence will have.

And I hope someone takes out Joe Simunic's knees. And they get away with it of course.

Think you would be hard done by if you did not make the next round. As someone said it depends what Croatia shows up. I will be watching the Brazil came tonight though.

How are you going anyway? Uni should be done by now yeah?

Yeah i graduate in a few months then go almost straight into the police academy, provided I lose my beer gut. Problem is I pulled my groin (muscle) last night playing 5 a side so it will get bigger before it gets smaller :lol:

How's life in hell?

Went to the TAB and put a few bob down on us to win. If we continue to play like we did against Brazil we will win for sure.

Good grudge match with all the 'aussies' in the Croatia line up and vice versa.

Up at 3am to watch the game then back to sleep for a few hours then my final uni exam. Could be a miserable day or a brilliant day and i hope it is the latter.

:lol:

Yeah i graduate in a few months then go almost straight into the police academy, provided I lose my beer gut. Problem is I pulled my groin (muscle) last night playing 5 a side so it will get bigger before it gets smaller  :D

The police?! You have a hard on for shooting people or something, that's all Vic police seem to know to do. :lol: Good luck though. You still playing 5-a-side at Melbourne Uni? I've been playing touch rugby (ie, we're all pussies) with some South Africans and Kiwis at work here and I now realise how unfit I am. There is no way in hell I'd pass the police physical.

How's life in hell?

Well, it's (theoretically) summer here so at least the weather hasn't been too bad. And at least I can watch us play at 8pm and not have to be up at stupid o'clock. Still don't know when I'll be home.

Have you seen/heard from Bazzabond?

A friend of mine bought me a Victory membership for when I get back, I think he has a gay crush on me or something. Did you get to many games last season? Archie's gonna be back isn't he? PSV didn't take him long term?

Archie's gonna be back isn't he? PSV didn't take him long term?

152103[/snapback]

He will be back but he was shit when he played against Glory and then did the Cahill boxing celebration when he scored to a chorus of boos, jeers and abusive chants. Twas a classic memory but Glory are up shit creek for the next season so lets not talk about it.

Hows that Danny Allsopp going? I think the only goal he scored last season was against Nerds FC? :lol:

Yeah i graduate in a few months then go almost straight into the police academy, provided I lose my beer gut. Problem is I pulled my groin (muscle) last night playing 5 a side so it will get bigger before it gets smaller  :D

The police?! You have a hard on for shooting people or something, that's all Vic police seem to know to do. :lol: Good luck though. You still playing 5-a-side at Melbourne Uni? I've been playing touch rugby (ie, we're all pussies) with some South Africans and Kiwis at work here and I now realise how unfit I am. There is no way in hell I'd pass the police physical.

How's life in hell?

Well, it's (theoretically) summer here so at least the weather hasn't been too bad. And at least I can watch us play at 8pm and not have to be up at stupid o'clock. Still don't know when I'll be home.

Have you seen/heard from Bazzabond?

A friend of mine bought me a Victory membership for when I get back, I think he has a gay crush on me or something. Did you get to many games last season? Archie's gonna be back isn't he? PSV didn't take him long term?

152103[/snapback]

I like big guns.

When you get home not much will have changed. Carlton are still shit.

Haven't heard from Bazzabond since you left.

Play 5 a side in Northcote now. The ref we have most times is an absolute cunt who seems to have it in for me, except the other night I got a few free kicks off him, I was astounded. I scored a late dramatic equaliser against the leaders, after my match winning heroics in the final last season. Expecting a call up to the Socceroos for the next world cup tbh. I'm above this now.