Hi there canny lads and lasses it´s me toon Ted!

sammynb

Hello all I know you have been worried sick (hi mum don´t worry my adopted mum is looking after me) but I´m fine.

So far I´ve had an awesome canny time.

Look!

This is me at sydney airport.

IMG_0003.jpg

I needed a few drinks before the long flight.

Then after we finally landed in Frankfurt we went for a look.

IMG_0004.jpg

And I needed a drink.

IMG_0007.jpg

The next day we went and saw sweden play trinidad and tobago. Those swedes are a bunch of prats!

IMG_0013.jpg

Then we went to Munich, it was canny like with more beer. Oh and we also went to a museum of my ancesters.

IMG_0039.jpg

But they gave me too much beer and I got arrested. (I´m so ashamed)

IMG_0041.jpg

And now we are in Stuttgart and we had another drink at a restaurant that was built in the 1500s!!!

IMG_0087.jpg

So I´m well. How´s our toon?

I canny believe they made Southgate manager of the smoggies and that the mackems can´t find a new owner, hehehehehe.

Ted.

To much weissbier, yum!

How are you me english mum?

We are off to watch the game, soon and then to the stadium to watch ooostralia!

152114[/snapback]

I'm doing okay thanks. I hope them Aussie types are taking good care of you. You look like you're having a ball so keep on enjoying yourself. I do hope you've had a wash cos you've been wearing that hoodie for the last 8 weeks.....

:lol:

Class! Good work! :outahere:

Those pictures reminded me of a book from my childhood called 'Around the World with Teddy Edwards'. :razz:

Also the pics are even funnier cos I imagine how weird it must look to everyone when they see a 30 stone hairy arsed Australian taking photos of his teddy bear. :D;);)

Love the piccys sammy ;):D Though maybe Ted has had alittle too much beer as he's looking slightly bedraggled :lol:

manc mag....you made me chuckle, i remember buying a whole set of teddy edwards books for my son ;)

Love the piccys sammy  :rolleyes:  :P  Though maybe Ted has had alittle too much beer as he's looking slightly bedraggled  :(

manc mag....you made me chuckle, i remember buying a whole set of teddy edwards books for my son  :icon_lol:

152193[/snapback]

Teddy Edwards was mint tbh. He had his own helicopter in the book I had. It was an actual helicopter an arl. Not a cartoon one.

Guest Toplass-101
YOU GOT ARRESTED?! How will I ever show my face in public again? :P

152111[/snapback]

:(

Kids eh Cath, cant take em anywhere.

Yet Ted will be taken everywhere! looks like he is having a belta time, hope your enjoying it too Sammy.

I cant wait to take Ted on my hols.