Croatia v Australia

Lazarus

Need to see a replay of it but either another person has felt the completely understandable (and always funny) need to twat Cahill in the face, or Cahill is once again acting like a cheating little prick and playacting.

Since no card was issued, i hope he did get twatted!

Excellent viewing :( Glad the aussies went through. They could have been given 3 pens really! Impressed with Moore. Cant believe tomas hand balled twice :P What a mess at the end by Graham Poll though :rolleyes: It was hilarious :icon_lol:

just watching brief highlights there - what a game

Australia v Italy next - is that right?

152311[/snapback]

Correct, and Brazil V Ghana.

How good was that game? Cracking stuff!

Two things in particular:

1. Did anyone see the Australia fans when they scored? It's weird, it's like they dont actually understand whats going on on the pitch. Kewell's went in and they looked happy but a bit bemused. I get the distinct impression that they don't completely understand the game! :(

2. Has the Simunic situation been confirmed yet? Did Poll actually give him 3 yellows? How funny would it have been if he'd got the winner if he should have been off? Poll would never have been allowed to ref a game again! :P

How good was that game? Cracking stuff!

1. Did anyone see the Australia fans when they scored? It's weird, it's like they dont actually understand whats going on on the pitch. Kewell's went in and they looked  happy but a bit bemused. I get the distinct impression that they don't completely understand the game! :(

152332[/snapback]

Its diffiult to understand anything when your pissed.