Cheating bastard refs

Papa Lazaru

I am sick to death of the fucking twats in this country who year in and year out cheat in favour of manu and arsenal, its an absolute disgrace.

JJ's foul was a yellow card, plain and simple and every fucker knows it including the officials and its what would have been given if a arse player had done it.

In the meantime with Dyer through their last man takes him out, simple red card decision, so the cheat, i mean ref gives him nothing.

It completely ruins the fact that we were in control of that match, playign really well and could have won it, absolutley disgraceful and so, so predicatable in this country with our officials.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus the fact it shouldn't have even been a penalty!!!

And don't even start me on the corner he gave them!

12020[/snapback]

You mean the one where Given pushed it forward and Henry booted it out of play!!!

I just wish even 1 person in the media would grow a pair and start calling them for the cheating bastards they are in favour of their beloved manu and arse. Its beyond a joke

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Plus the fact it shouldn't have even been a penalty!!!

And don't even start me on the corner he gave them!

12020[/snapback]

You mean the one where Given pushed it forward and Henry booted it out of play!!!

I just wish even 1 person in the media would grow a pair and start calling them for the cheating bastards they are in favour of their beloved manu and arse. Its beyond a joke

12022[/snapback]

I said don't get me started! ;)

What a joke, red card, penalty, that corner that came off Henry the whole lot!

Least the commitment was there to play for Newcastle United!

Scotty Parker, once he is fully fit he will be a great assest to this club.

Yet to see what Souness has to say about it, another fine for him i`m sure...

12032[/snapback]

People like Souness have plenty of money and should take the fine to properly call the ref for the cheat he is and highlight what goes on in terms of refs being up the arse of certain teams. The more people do it the more others will jump on the band wagon and soon refs might actually have to stop cheating and do their fucking job properly.

12034[/snapback]

Parker was outstanding and i hope Souness has learned what i've always said, you don't need the likes of Butt and Faye to compete in midfield. What you need is footballers first and foremost but with them working hard and tackling, not two players who can't control or pass a football and who actual do less defensively than the players did today!

When he played Butt and Faye we have no ball retention at all as they are clueless so the opposition dominates and Faye concedes numerous stupid freekicks with daft tackles. Whereas Parker, Emre and the rest together were tracking back but could control and pass the ball releaving the pressure on us that we normally have from giving the ball away.

Yet to see what Souness has to say about it, another fine for him i`m sure...

12032[/snapback]

People like Souness have plenty of money and should take the fine to properly call the ref for the cheat he is and highlight what goes on in terms of refs being up the arse of certain teams. The more people do it the more others will jump on the band wagon and soon refs might actually have to stop cheating and do their fucking job properly.

12037[/snapback]

Nobody should be surprised by anything Bennett does.

He's not the worst though, and that's a shocking thought.

Gutted, we absorbed everything they had, sadly we could do the same for the ref, crap decision, the replay's clearly show that the refs view was obscured by two players, in my opinion it was barely a foul yet alone a red card.

As for the penatly, that was a gift, the ref fell for Ljungberg's theatrics.

Gutted.

12034[/snapback]

Parker was outstanding and i hope Souness has learned what i've always said, you don't need the likes of Butt and Faye to compete in midfield. What you need is footballers first and foremost but with them working hard and tackling, not two players who can't control or pass a football and who actual do less defensively than the players did today!

When he played Butt and Faye we have no ball retention at all as they are clueless so the opposition dominates and Faye concedes numerous stupid freekicks with daft tackles. Whereas Parker, Emre and the rest together were tracking back but could control and pass the ball releaving the pressure on us that we normally have from giving the ball away.

12039[/snapback]

Shame we've got no quality strikers though, isn't it?

Gutted, we absorbed everything they had, sadly we could do the same for the ref, crap decision, the replay's clearly show that the refs view was obscured by two players, i my opinion it was barely a foul yet alone a red card.

Gutted.

12041[/snapback]

The ref also missed when Ljumgberg cheap shotted Emre from behind whilst Parker was on the ground, which left Emre injured, but what do you expect!

12034[/snapback]

12039[/snapback]

Shame we've got no quality strikers though, isn't it?

12043[/snapback]

Its a massive shame! Its why many of us have said don't get rid of Bellamy and Kluivert, and others have said don't get rid until you have replaced them.

It would appear that with say 2-3 signings we have a good first team, certainly better than i thought on the basis of that game. What we currently don't have though is enough goals in the team and a squad to cope with injuries, suspensions and loss of form.

But i will say after watching that i am happier than i was, which couldn't have been hard!

Gutted, we absorbed everything they had, sadly we could do the same for the ref, crap decision, the replay's clearly show that the refs view was obscured by two players, i my opinion it was barely a foul yet alone a red card.

Gutted.

12041[/snapback]

The ref also missed when Ljumgberg cheap shotted Emre from behind whilst Parker was on the ground, which left Emre injured, but what do you expect!

12044[/snapback]

The same Ljungberg who was complaining about Emre going to ground, tosser.

Personally, I can't see why he was man of the match, I thought Boumsong or Parker had a better shout, however they were probably wearing the wrong coloured shirts.

I love this (from the beeb;)

# Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger:

"They are a good side. It is never easy to play 10 men but I like the fact that we knew how to win because we kept patient.

"Against a good Newcastle side, we knew before our penalty we could score - we could smell the goal coming.

"I think Jermaine Jenas made a dangerous tackle. He brought his right foot on the standing leg of Gilberto."

# Newcastle manager Graeme Souness is believed to have refused to speak to the media after the match in protest at the performance of the referee.

I am sick to death of the fucking twats in this country who year in and year out cheat in favour of manu and arsenal, its an absolute disgrace.

12019[/snapback]

What sickens me is that Newcastle NEVER make official complaints about cheating bastards like Bennett (I see the BBC's report on the match on their 606 net site is as biased as the ref was himself - no surprise there then) whereas Arsenal and Man U are ALWAYS doing it, hence get favourable bias from arseholes like Bennett. Bennett is as bad as Steve Lodge used to be to us. Lodge, the Barnsley Bastard as he was known to me if no-one else, should have taken the field with "I hate geordies" on his back. Bennett is heading to be every bit as bad.

But wheres the complaints ? Wheres the outrage ? Just Souness trying to avoid a fine..... ;)

Edited by Phil K