Blubber for Toon?

Geordie Boyo

Would you take buck toothed blubber Rounaldo? :(

We could have it in his contract as part of the agreement that he is not to go anywhere near Greggs, KFC, McDonalds, Pizzahut & Gormans Chippy with every takeaway in Newcastle paid off to chase him out with meat cleavers.

At the end of the day he's still a goal scorer with the right guidance he could be world class again. The reason I bring it up now is because he is in that state where we could snatch him from Real for half the price.

Would love to see Dirk Kuyt here too. He can hold the ball up, link up well and has a lot of pace as well as knock a few in.

Him & Blubber, eh!? :P

Edited by Geordie Boyo

Theres always going to be people tempted to gamble on Ronaldo because should he get fit and sort himself out you will have someone who has been one of the worlds best strikers for a massively reduced fee.

Of course should he now go on to have a good world cup he won't be that cheap any longer!

Ronaldo is still a fantastic player, he's shown that again tonight, but is he worth bringing to Newcastle ?

Could well be another Patrick kluivert.

Theres always going to be people tempted to gamble on Ronaldo because should he get fit and sort himself out you will have someone who has been one of the worlds best strikers for a massively reduced fee.

152306[/snapback]

And where have we heard that before? We should learn from our mistakes.

29 going on 30 in September, but surely has a season or two left in him, a couple of great seasons depending on his fitness. Could well be another Kluivert all thou thinking of the two in there prime nobody could touch Ronaldo.

I think it really depends on our funding, obviously stating the obvious, but we might not be able to go for two top standard young goal scorers so he might just be a bargain. Guess we'll have to wait and see.....*mumble mumble*

152306[/snapback]

And where have we heard that before? We should learn from our mistakes.

152318[/snapback]

Turning your nose up at Ronaldo ffs :(:P:icon_lol::rolleyes:

Aye, we'll just stick with Shola.

A past his prime Ronaldo is still better than anything we've got by a considerable distance tbh

152361[/snapback]

Agreed, its just at what cost !

If he can't get himself fit or look even half interested for his country in the WC then what chance have we got of motivating him? We tried with Kluivert and it didn't work, there is no reason to think we can do it with Ronaldo. Not that we have any hope of getting him anyway unless he's on a free and wants to halve his wages but I can't see that happening.

Edited by ewerk

He took his goals well, but he could have had probably another three if he could have been bothered to move last night.

Obviously he's a very talented player, but this has the look of Kluivert all over again.

• 1 month later...
OMG THIS IS SO REAL TBH!1111!

168658[/snapback]

So some strawberry blonde over at N-O reckons !!!!!!!

168659[/snapback]

Finally someone gets the hair colour right. ;)

168662[/snapback]

TBH the only ginga I know personally has moved on from the Strawberry Blonde protestations (it's SOOO last year), it's now Whispering Peach :lol:

OMG THIS IS SO REAL TBH!1111!

168658[/snapback]

So some strawberry blonde over at N-O reckons !!!!!!!

168659[/snapback]

Finally someone gets the hair colour right. :blush:

168662[/snapback]

TBH the only ginga I know personally has moved on from the Strawberry Blonde protestations (it's SOOO last year), it's now Whispering Peach ;)

168664[/snapback]

:lol: Fuck off! I'm actually more dirty blonde anyway - I just play on the strawberry blonde thing to satisfy the gimps who insist on calling me ginga. ;)

Anyone care to tell me why there is a 12 pager on N-O on this? :lol:

168780[/snapback]

Because they've got hard evidence from an ITK who's a contact of some finance guru bloke