A plea for witnesses.

catmag

Any bloke thay drives a 4x4 (with the exception on a land/range rover) is a bit camp like.

Always makes me chuckle when i see one .

152663[/snapback]

What about flatbed Navarra's?

or Jeep Grand Cherokees?

I'd agree about some 4x4's but to lump em all as the sole respite of the hairdressing community is a bit off.

also this whole argument about 4x4 driver's being arseholes... I reckon it's more likely that drivers of cars whos cost is above a certain range are arseholes... I don't think it's a criticism that can be levelled at 4x4 drivers alone.

The new Range Rovers are ludicrously huge, as I found out this evening when I realised that two regular lanes doesn't always mean you can get two cars down it.

It would be interesting to see tests done on the subconscious effect of such a lofty driving position, coupled with the rugged built of the vehicles (proper 4x4s at least).

have to admit a dfriving position that has you looking down at other cars did kinda make me feel better than them.

even in a Focus I felt like the car was bigger and more impressive than most around me and as such I drove with a little less aggression

Any bloke thay drives a 4x4 (with the exception on a land/range rover) is a bit camp like.

Always makes me chuckle when i see one .

152663[/snapback]

What about flatbed Navarra's?

or Jeep Grand Cherokees?

I'd agree about some 4x4's but to lump em all as the sole respite of the hairdressing community is a bit off.

also this whole argument about 4x4 driver's being arseholes... I reckon it's more likely that drivers of cars whos cost is above a certain range are arseholes... I don't think it's a criticism that can be levelled at 4x4 drivers alone.

152726[/snapback]

Agree here like. When you have "blokes" driving around in tigra's, hyundai coupes, audi tt's etc sorry like, they're girly cars. Only 4x4 girly styles I can think of is the old suzuki and the Rav 4.

4x4s are made by and driven by ringpieces. FACTADIDDLYDOO.

There's this bunch of vandals in Paris who know the score, they go round letting the tyres down of any 4x4s they see. The police clearly think it's a good idea, as when the owners complain they say as there's no damage being done to the cars no crime has been committed.

I've always wanted to live in Paris, even more so now. :(

Anyway, back on topic. The man, woman, or thing that did this is complete scum (regardless of what car they drive) and needs to be caught.

My boss had a bairn so she bought a 4x4, obviously. :blink:

The problem I have with them is loads of people seem to buy them, men and women btw, yet are piss poor at driving them because they've never driven something so big. I'm shit scared when I get in the car with her like, she's already clipped 3 cars when parking up and the problem is her 4x4 hasn't got a mark on it and these other cars have huge prangs in them.