This takeover bid

Guest CrimsonFault

Guest CrimsonFault
INITKATWITKM  :(

152554[/snapback]

I'mNotInTheKnowAndTaylor27WankedoffIndigoThoughKeefazMasturbates

?

The hedge fund Polygon are coupled with investment bank UBS on this 'takeover' proposal. UBS have got dealings with one or two high profile Newcastle fans such as Alan Shearer and Sir Frank Williams. It's completely wishful thinking on my part but could Big Al and Sir Frank be behind any potential takeover? I know there were whispers of SFW's coming in and investing to try and fight off NTL buying us a few years back.

Edited by David Icke - Son of God

Seems to have died to death on the media front, anybody 'ITK' as to what's happening still?

152466[/snapback]

It could and will probably take weeks IF a takeover bid is going to happen. With this due dilligence stuff etc etc, look how long the Oirish takeover of the mackems is taking and they ARE interested in buying blunderland.

When an offer for Hall's shares is actually made then an announcement has to be issued, until then nothing further will be in the public domain.