Anyone on Talk Talk

Jusoda Kid

Got my landline with them but not swapped over my broadband yet, I'm with plusnet at the moment and getting more pissed off with them by the day.

A mate of mine is having his bb switched to talktalk in August, I'll see what kind of service he gets before I make my mind up.

Wacky, I switched to TalkTalk phone supply, but I'm not shifting to their Broadband. Their customer service for the phones is awful - you're looking at a minimum of half an hour to get through every time and some of the time they just cut you off when you're waiting. That's not too big a problem when you're just using the phone, but with something like Broadband where you might need to talk to them now and again, it's not worth the hassle IMO.

Wacky, I switched to TalkTalk phone supply, but I'm not shifting to their Broadband.  Their customer service for the phones is awful - you're looking at a minimum of half an hour to get through every time and some of the time they just cut you off when you're waiting.  That's not too big a problem when you're just using the phone, but with something like Broadband where you might need to talk to them now and again, it's not worth the hassle IMO.

152935[/snapback]

Sounds like BT......fucking useless