Argentina v Mexico

Lazarus

Argentina will win but I'm hoping for a better game than the German one.  That was game over after 13 minutes or so. :(

152936[/snapback]

Pah, I thought the first half was one-sided but cracking, it's not our fault that the Swedes were piss poor.

I don't expect anything else but an easy win for Argentina in the next game.

I would imagine a quite comfortable win for the Argies here like, as been said without having to get out of 2nd gear. I would love to be wrong but I can't see it with the form that they have shown in the group stages.....

The argies look beatable, the dutch proved that imo. However i don't think mexico are the side to do it. Someone with a bit more class is needed to knock them out.

That incident before half time will be controvertial.

The ref will point along the line and say Heinze wasn't technically the last man, but that defender had no chance of stopping thr striker who had a clear run on goal, so i think alot of refs would have given a red card and i suspect were it the smaller team's defender rather than the bigger team he'd have got the red.

Agreed, he was lucky to stay on the pitch, it certainly makes you wonder which card Graham Poll would have produced !

And how many !

:(

Garth Crooks in a porsche at half time - "england have made it to stuttgart where these babies are made"

pimp-tastic  :rolleyes:  :blush:  :(  :P

152957[/snapback]

How camp is he though? :icon_lol:

Did anyone notice that just as they cut back to the studio both teams looked set to have their team talks on the pitch?

152958[/snapback]

...but they obviously didn't. :P

152960[/snapback]

What a spastic!

:(

Read this in the paper today and was glad it wasn't just me who feels this way..

Are Argentinians, like us, hiding behind their couches with shame whenever ultra-patriot Maradona plays up to the cameras with advanced symptoms of Ian Wright Syndrome?

I'd love Argentina to get beat tonight, not only so they'll no longer be a threat but just to see the look on Maradona's face..... :(

Lawrenson has just said "you cant wear your jeans to the world cup"  :(

152971[/snapback]

Not unless they're arseless ones, and then he approves :P