Ruud Van Nistleroy

Toonraider

Whats going on with him then? Is he leaving man utd? Couldnt get a game tonight for his country, he must be pissed off.

Tbh, i'd rather him at the toon than any of the other names that have been mentioned last few days.

Whats going on with him then? Is he leaving man utd? Couldnt get a game tonight for his country, he must be pissed off.

Tbh, i'd rather him at the toon than any of the other names that have been mentioned last few days.

153324[/snapback]

Funny, you can judge Kuyt on his WC form, but not Ruud. Why is that?

153324[/snapback]

153381[/snapback]

Because we know Ruud can do it in the prem. Kuyt could turn out to be another Tomasson. Plus on the evidence of last night, he's a diving twat.

153324[/snapback]

153381[/snapback]

Because we know Ruud can do it in the prem. Kuyt could turn out to be another Tomasson. Plus on the evidence of last night, he's a diving twat.

153390[/snapback]

Whereas Ruud is impossible to knock over........

153324[/snapback]

153381[/snapback]

153390[/snapback]

153409[/snapback]

Ruud is a Machine.

153324[/snapback]

153381[/snapback]

153390[/snapback]

luckyluke said it all for me. Besides, i havent judged Kuyt fullstop, i said i didnt like the look of what i saw of him last night :blink:

153324[/snapback]

153381[/snapback]

153390[/snapback]

153409[/snapback]

Ruud is a Machine.

153411[/snapback]

Yep he is, but an OLD machine.

Kuyt (or however it's spelled) a MUCH better investment for the right price.

As for the Thomasson comparisons, he did OK when he left us didn't he??, maybe the problem wasn't him.

153324[/snapback]

153381[/snapback]

153390[/snapback]

153409[/snapback]

Ruud is a Machine.

153411[/snapback]

Yep he is, but an OLD machine.

Kuyt (or however it's spelled) a MUCH better investment for the right price.

As for the Thomasson comparisons, he did OK when he left us didn't he??, maybe the problem wasn't him.

153505[/snapback]

I agree he is getting old and Kuyt is better long term target for us. Lets just hope if we do get kuyt he gets half as much goals for us as Ruud did for man u.

153505[/snapback]

I'm sure it was, for some strange reason a lot of proven foreign players never seem to do well with us and apparently it's always the players' fault! They are all lazy mercenaries, only here for the money etc. :blink:

153505[/snapback]

I'm sure it was, for some strange reason a lot of proven foreign players never seem to do well with us and apparently it's always the players' fault! They are all lazy mercenaries, only here for the money etc. :rolleyes:

153580[/snapback]

I suppose you're right, after half their first game we can tell they are shit and beyond redemption :blink:

153505[/snapback]

I'm sure it was, for some strange reason a lot of proven foreign players never seem to do well with us and apparently it's always the players' fault! They are all lazy mercenaries, only here for the money etc. :rolleyes:

153580[/snapback]

If they were geordies they'd be fine, its their own fault their dirty foreign mercanaries! :blink:

Thomason was clearly a good player, but he was young, inexperienced and made for playing off a main striker in a footballing team. Instead he got stuck up on his as a striker and even target man at times in the prem with big centrebacks clattering him and the ball being hoofed up to him all the time, not much chance for him with that!