Superstitious?

Toonraider

I didnt think i was too superstitious untill just now when i was going through my emails and had this...

Read Alone.....

Especially the Poem

I believe whatever is in store for us will be for us. The poem is very true, unfortunately. Make sure you read the poem!

CASE 1: Kelly Sedey had one wish, for her boyfriend of three years, David Marsden, to propose to her. Then one day when she was out to lunch David proposed! She accepted, but then had to leave because she had a meeting in 20 min. When she got to her office, she noticed on her computer she had some e-mail's. She checked it, the usual stuff from her friends, but then she saw one that she had never gotten before. It was this poem. She simply deleted it without even reading all of

it. BIG MISTAKE! Later that evening, she received a phone call from the police It was about DAVID! He had been in an accident with an 18 wheeler. He didn't survive!

CASE 2: Take Katie Robinson She received this poem and being the believer that she was she sent it to a few of her friends but didn't have enough e-mail addresses to send out the full 5 that you must. Three days later, Katie went to a masquerade ball. Later that night when she left to get to her car, she was killed in that spot by a hit-and-run drunk driver.

CASE 3: Richard S. Willis sent this poem out within 45 minutes of reading it. Not even 4 hours later walking along the street to his new job interview with a really big company, when he ran into Cynthia Bell, his secret love for 5 years. Cynthia came up to him and told him of her passionate crush on him that she had had for 2 years. Three days later, he proposed to her and they got married. Cynthia and Richard are still married with three children, happy as ever!

This is the poem:

Around the corner I have a friend,

In this great city that has no end,

Yet the days go by and weeks rush on,

And before I know it, a year is gone.

And I never see my old friends face,

For life is a swift and terrible race,

He knows I like him just as well,

As in the days when I rang his bell.

And he rang mine but we were younger then,

And now we are busy, tired men.

Tired of playing a foolish game,

Tired of trying to make a name.

"Tomorrow" I say! "I will call on Jim

Just to show that I'm thinking of him"

But tomorrow comes and tomorrow goes,

And distance between us grows and

grows.

Around the corner, yet miles away,

"Here's a telegram sir," "Jim died today."

And that's what we get and deserve in the end.

Around the corner, a vanished friend.

Remember to always say what you mean.

If you love someone, tell them.

Don't be afraid to express yourself.

Reach out and tell someone what they mean to you.

Because when you decide that it is the right time it might be too late.

Seize the day. Never have regrets.

And most importantly, stay close to your friends

and family, for they have helped

make you the person that you are today.

You must send this on in 3 hours after reading the letter to 10 other people.

If you do this, you will receive unbelievably good luck in love.

The person that you are most attracted to will soon return to you.

If you do not, bad luck will rear its ugly head at you.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE!

You have read the warnings, seen the cases, and the consequences.

You MUST send this on or face dreadfully bad luck.

*NOTE*

the more people that you send this to, the better luck you will have.

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!

I hate these stupid 'blackmail' 'threatening' emails, so obviously i deleted it without sending it on. (must have a word with the 'mate' who sent it to me)!!

Thing is...even though i know its complete bollocks, i cant help but have an uneasy feeling now :blink: Have i tempted fate? :rolleyes::(

I'd like to find the first person to ever send one of these.

the pain they would endure could not be described without the aid of modern dance.

Aye, only weak-minded idiots get taken in by these sort of things. :blink:

153501[/snapback]

well i wasnt 'taken in' as you put it, as i never send these type of things on (and i've had lots sent me) but i cant help it, i feel doooooomed :(:blush:

Just the same if i accidentedly walk under a ladder or open an umbrella indoors...i know its stupid and irrational but i cant help myself :rolleyes:

Toon R. Aider posted this poem to a Newcastle United forum. That very evening, her house was attacked by a gang of pasty-faced net-heads brandishing mallets!

153503[/snapback]

:blink:

thank gawd im on night duty tonight!!! :rolleyes:

I didnt think i was too superstitious untill just now when i was going through my emails and had this...

Read Alone..... 

Especially the Poem 

I believe whatever is in store for us will be for us. The poem is very true, unfortunately.  Make sure you read the poem! 

CASE 1: Kelly Sedey had one wish, for her boyfriend of three years, David Marsden, to propose to her. Then one day when she was out to lunch David proposed! She accepted, but then had to leave because she had a meeting in 20 min. When she got to her office, she noticed on her computer she had some e-mail's. She checked it, the usual stuff from her friends, but then she saw one that she had never gotten before. It was this poem. She simply deleted it without even reading all of

it. BIG MISTAKE! Later that evening, she received a phone call from the police It was about DAVID! He had been in an accident with an 18 wheeler. He didn't survive! 

CASE 2: Take Katie Robinson She received this poem and being the believer that she was she sent it to a few of her friends but didn't have enough e-mail addresses to send out the full 5 that you must. Three days later, Katie went to a masquerade ball. Later that night when she left to get to her car, she was killed in that spot by a hit-and-run drunk driver. 

CASE 3: Richard S. Willis sent this poem out within 45 minutes of reading it. Not even 4 hours later walking along the street to his new job interview with a really big company, when he ran into Cynthia Bell, his secret love for 5 years. Cynthia came up to him and told him of her passionate crush on him that she had had for 2 years. Three days later, he proposed to her and they got married. Cynthia and Richard are still married  with three children, happy as ever! 

This is the poem: 

Around the corner I have a friend, 

In this great city that has no end, 

Yet the days go by and weeks rush on, 

And before I know it, a year is gone. 

And I never see my old friends face, 

For life is a swift and terrible race, 

He knows I like him just as well, 

As in the days when I rang his bell. 

And he rang mine but we were younger then, 

And now we are busy, tired men. 

Tired of playing a foolish game,

Tired of trying to make a name. 

"Tomorrow" I say! "I will call on Jim 

Just to show that I'm thinking of him" 

But tomorrow comes and tomorrow goes, 

And distance between us grows and

grows. 

Around the corner, yet miles away, 

"Here's a telegram sir," "Jim died today." 

And that's what we get and deserve in the end. 

Around the corner, a vanished friend. 

Remember to always say what you mean. 

If you love someone, tell them. 

Don't be afraid to express yourself. 

Reach out and tell someone what they mean to you. 

Because when you decide that it is the right time it might be too  late. 

Seize the day. Never have regrets. 

And most importantly, stay close to your friends 

and family, for they have helped 

make you the person that you are today. 

You must send this on in 3 hours after reading the letter to 10 other people. 

If you do this, you will receive unbelievably good luck in love. 

The person that you are most attracted to will soon return to you. 

If you do not, bad luck will rear its ugly head at you. 

THIS IS NOT A JOKE! 

You have read the warnings, seen the cases, and the consequences. 

You MUST send this on or face dreadfully bad luck. 

*NOTE* 

the more people that you send this to, the better luck you will have. 

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!

I hate these stupid 'blackmail' 'threatening' emails, so obviously i deleted it without sending it on. (must have a word with the 'mate' who sent it to me)!!

Thing is...even though i know its complete bollocks, i cant help but have an uneasy feeling now  :blink:  Have i tempted fate?  :rolleyes:  :(

153496[/snapback]

Jesus wetptomoses.

I've had that e-mail about 10 times and never sent it on. If bad things are going to happen to you they'll happen whether or not you clicked on the "forward" button....