Level 7 Mags in the Leazes End

Guest CrimsonFault

Are not charvers. I know because I sit there, ok?

153508[/snapback]

Absoloutley. I sit there too and I used an ashtray last night rather than an empty can. All I need now is a monacle tbh.

Guest CrimsonFault
Best place in SJP - FACT

153517[/snapback]

Agreed. Are you the one that stands at the back with Craig and all them? I think I distinctly remember you getting kicked out by the stewards at the Charlton home game this season for persistant standing? Ridiculous if it was you, they were handing out fucking letters telling us that it's safer to sit down.

If it is you, I sit a about 6 rows directly in front of you.

(I only know who he is by a pic of him that he had on MSN - and I only know who you are by a pic you posted of yourself on N-O)

Best place in SJP - FACT

153517[/snapback]

Agreed. Are you the one that stands at the back with Craig and all them? I think I distinctly remember you getting kicked out by the stewards at the Charlton home game this season for persistant standing? Ridiculous if it was you, they were handing out fucking letters telling us that it's safer to sit down.

(I only know who he is by a pic of him that he had on MSN - and I only know who you are by a pic you posted of yourself on N-O)

153520[/snapback]

Aye, that was me :blink:

Best place in SJP - FACT

153517[/snapback]

153520[/snapback]

Stalker! RESTRAINING-ORDER-TASTIC

Thompson, do you work in Greggs in North Shields?

153530[/snapback]

Aye, part time on a Friday and Sat mornings..

Kluivert was in all the time like

153532[/snapback]

I was in on Saturday and thought I saw you - assuming you're being serious. :blink:

Nice one. I was gonna get an iced fruit finger but then when I thought I recognised you I thought "I'm not having my fat bastard eating habits publicised on the internet." :blink: Wasn't certain it was you, but I laid off the fruit finger anyway. :rolleyes:

Thompson, you must be the only blerk to ever work for Greggs. Do you need to wear one of them girly hair nets?

153546[/snapback]

Theres 5 other blokes work there, shmuck. Nar, a divvnt wear a hair net. :blink:

Thompson, you must be the only blerk to ever work for Greggs. Do you need to wear one of them girly hair nets?

153546[/snapback]

Theres 5 other blokes work there, shmuck. Nar, a divvnt wear a hair net. :blink:

153548[/snapback]

Are the other fellas chocolate vault invaders?

Edited by David Icke - Son of God

153546[/snapback]

153548[/snapback]

Are the other fellas chocolate vault invaders?

153549[/snapback]

Nah.

All in the same boat as me like, students - but with a job, not a layabout cunts!

153546[/snapback]

153548[/snapback]

Do they specifically train you to discuss last nights bingo rather than serving anyone who looks aggrevated and keeps glancing between their watch and the bus at its stop?

:rolleyes:

153546[/snapback]

153548[/snapback]

Do they specifically train you to discuss last nights bingo rather than serving anyone who looks aggrevated and keeps glancing between their watch and the bus at its stop?

:(

153552[/snapback]

Strangely enough, yes! :rolleyes: