Switzerland vs Ukraine

catmag

The Swiss are yet to concede, Ukraine haven't exactly played thrilling exciting football as of yet.....

sounds like it's going to be a real rip snorter!

Quality half time craic with the kissing stuff. :blink:

153660[/snapback]

Al and Leo are a double-act in the making :rolleyes:

153661[/snapback]

Leonardo - All we need now is a brazilian :(

Leonardo so :blush:

153660[/snapback]

yeah saw that before work...BigAl "I take it they're Swedish?" :rolleyes: Far better viewing than the first half! Thankfully i missed most of 2nd half but watched the penalties at work, i really cant stand Morose Mick, decent guy, bloody awful co commentator :(

153660[/snapback]

yeah saw that before work...BigAl "I take it they're Swedish?" :rolleyes: Far better viewing than the first half! Thankfully i missed most of 2nd half but watched the penalties at work, i really cant stand Morose Mick, decent guy, bloody awful co commentator :blush:

153807[/snapback]

Not to mention manager. :(

153660[/snapback]

yeah saw that before work...BigAl "I take it they're Swedish?" :rolleyes: Far better viewing than the first half! Thankfully i missed most of 2nd half but watched the penalties at work, i really cant stand Morose Mick, decent guy, bloody awful co commentator :blush:

153807[/snapback]

Not to mention manager. :(

153808[/snapback]

Harsh but fair :lol:

Two thorougly uninspiring teams presided over by Mick McCarthy and his monotone co-commentating.  Fucking hell!

153655[/snapback]

A bit harsh on the Swiss. Last night was poor (but not much worse than England v Ecuador) and the Ukraine made it very hard for them, but in general the Swiss are a good attacking side that pass the ball well. They were the youngest team still in the tournament, and if you take Zuberbühler out of the team (who is 36 next month) they're even younger. Should be a good Euro 08 for them.

Edited by Bombadil

Two thorougly uninspiring teams presided over by Mick McCarthy and his monotone co-commentating.  Fucking hell!

153655[/snapback]

A bit harsh on the Swiss. Last night was poor (but not much worse than England v Ecuador) and the Ukraine made it very hard for them, but in general the Swiss are a good attacking side that pass the ball well. They were the youngest team still in the tournament, and if you take Zuberbühler out of the team (who is 36 next month) they're even younger. Should be a good Euro 08 for them.

153900[/snapback]

Honestly, that was easiest the worst game I've had to sit through all tournament. Neither team looked remotely interested in winning. I only wish they had both been knocked out. :blink:

153655[/snapback]

153900[/snapback]

Honestly, that was easiest the worst game I've had to sit through all tournament. Neither team looked remotely interested in winning. I only wish they had both been knocked out. :blink:

153905[/snapback]

It was a terrible game from a neutral point of view, but I watched the last two England games with my Swiss friends and they said the same about England. Hopefully that will change on Saturday! Be nice to rub it in. :rolleyes:

153900[/snapback]

The Swiss are the most boring team on the planet, like.

BORED TO FACT!

I am in no way influenced the the fact that you keep going to competitions at the expense of Ireland, honest.