Scolari appealing to FIFA's sense of fair play...

Gemmill

...to try and get Deco's first yellow card rescinded. He's saying that Holland should have given them the ball back and that because this contravened fair play, Deco was perfectly entitled to hack Heitinga down. :blink: The bloke is a fucking moron - appealing to fair play?! Did he not see what a set of cheating arseholes he's in charge of, diving left, right and centre, a headbutt etc. etc. In a match with 16 yellows and 4 reds, Scolari tries to claim fair play. :rolleyes:

If FIFA go for this one there's something seriously wrong.

...to try and get Deco's first yellow card rescinded.  He's saying that Holland should have given them the ball back and that because this contravened fair play, Deco was perfectly entitled to hack Heitinga down. :blink:  The bloke is a fucking moron - appealing to fair play?!  Did he not see what a set of cheating arseholes he's in charge of, diving left, right and centre, a headbutt etc. etc.  In a match with 16 yellows and 4 reds, Scolari tries to claim fair play.  :blush:

If FIFA go for this one there's something seriously wrong.

153764[/snapback]

:lol:

Oh dear, is Mr Scolari a tad worried about facing us then? Seems like it :(

FIFA couldnt rescind that card, if they did all hell would break lose :rolleyes: Every manager would be trying it!!

What gets to me is the fact that if it were us we wouldn't stand a chance in hell...! Take Gerrard's yellow card in the 1st game where the player dived over him, I didn't see Fifa look at that yet if any other team has a moan whether it's a headbutt, kick in the moi, etc they get let off with a free bag of sweeties.

That was the most blatant booking of the night, in fact he was lucky to stay on the pitch. There was one camera angle of it when you saw Heitinga dribbling, then Deco slides into frame, upends Heitinga, then slides out of frame. Brilliant. :blink:

It was a bit harsh that Deco was through on goal when play was stopped because a Portugese player was injured, then the Dutch started to attack, but you can't excuse a tackle like that, however entertaining!

What gets to me is the fact that if it were us we wouldn't stand a chance in hell...! Take Gerrard's yellow card in the 1st game where the player dived over him, I didn't see Fifa look at that yet if any other team has a moan whether it's a headbutt, kick in the moi, etc they get let off with a free bag of sweeties.

153781[/snapback]

:blink::rolleyes:

Look at all those cheating continentals! 'fit wuz us we'd begeddin nowt.

Rinse. Repeat.

153781[/snapback]

Rinse. Repeat.

153915[/snapback]

You've got a cheek after all the whining you've done of late. :(

Well, I say England need to take the 'if you can't beat them join them' approach, which should be fairly simple with the two Cole's in the team. I thought diving, cheating and 'simulation' was supposed to be being clamped down on in this WC, but it's the worst I've seen so far. They've lost the plot, so let's try to get a few of the Portuguese lot sent off. They'll be trying to do it to us, so we may as well get in there first.

153781[/snapback]

Rinse. Repeat.

153915[/snapback]

153920[/snapback]

qualifying in '94 (Koeman and the ref fucked us out of the tourney, never mind we didn't perform vs. San Marino)

France '98 (Beckham shouldn't've been sent off! The Argentinian embellished; Shearer always uses an elbow. The Ref cheated us)

World Cup '02 (Ronaldinho never meant that. Pure luck)

Euro 2004 (That was never a foul. We should have beaten Portugal the ref cheated us!)

153781[/snapback]

Rinse. Repeat.

153915[/snapback]

153920[/snapback]

qualifying in '94 (Koeman and the ref fucked us out of the tourney, never mind we didn't perform vs. San Marino)

France '98 (Beckham shouldn't've been sent off! The Argentinian embellished; Shearer always uses an elbow. The Ref cheated us)

Euro 2004 (That was never a foul. We should have beaten Portugal the ref cheated us!)

153924[/snapback]

Congratulations, you've read The Sun! :blush: I personally haven't wittered on about any of that. You on the other hand have been crying your eyes out on here. :lol:

153781[/snapback]

Rinse. Repeat.

153915[/snapback]

153920[/snapback]

153924[/snapback]

Congratulations, you've read The Sun! :blush: I personally haven't wittered on about any of that. You on the other hand have been crying your eyes out on here. :lol:

153928[/snapback]

re-writing history tbh.

Cover.GIF

153781[/snapback]

Terry nearly decapitating Carlos Tenorio?

Provide the evidence then.  I've got plenty of you whining. :blink:

153955[/snapback]

you could have so easily quoted many American re-writing of history tbh, much easier angle......

Well, I say England need to take the 'if you can't beat them join them' approach, which should be fairly simple with the two Cole's in the team. I thought diving, cheating and 'simulation' was supposed to be being clamped down on in this WC, but it's the worst I've seen so far. They've lost the plot, so let's try to get a few of the Portuguese lot sent off. They'll be trying to do it to us, so we may as well get in there first.

153921[/snapback]

To be fair to Portugal, Holland were by far the worst divers. Must be the influence of that twatrat Robben.