Niall Quinn's takeover completed

Guest CrimsonFault

gettin! Unless he has £100mil up his sleeve its not going to make any difference to the dross they turn out on the pitch.

153967[/snapback]

There's at least £50m going in judging by what 'north east expert' David Craig was saying on SSN the other week.

gettin! Unless he has £100mil up his sleeve its not going to make any difference to the dross they turn out on the pitch.

153967[/snapback]

There's at least £50m going in judging by what 'north east expert' David Craig was saying on SSN the other week.

153968[/snapback]

Well if they buy goal machines like flo, christie and stead we better watch our backs then! I think we are a perfect example that money cant buy you success. Unless its a 'whole new team' type of money ala chelsea.

153967[/snapback]

153968[/snapback]

Well if they buy goal machines like flo, christie and stead we better watch our backs then! I think we are a perfect example that money cant buy you success. Unless its a 'whole new team' type of money ala chelsea.

153987[/snapback]

All bought by managers no longer at the club. If they get a decent manager in and back him with money they will be far better off than they have been for years under Murray and can get into the prem and actually stay there next time.

Not saying it will all go perfectly to plan but they have more chance now so i don't know why anybody would be saying "gettin" as if its a bad thing happening to the mackems.

The Prodigous Iceman retreats

I wasn't going to post anything and take the flak that would be coming my way when there is no announcement but have been advised that I would be stupid if I did by numerous posters as then people would say I was full of shite.

After tonight I am going to let nature take its cause as it seems that things are changing on a daily basis and I cant win. I am as fed up as the rest of you will be and I don't want it to seem as I am stringing anyone along.

I was accused that it was obvious the announcement would be made in the next day or two as it was before the 30th. Obviously a big reason as it turns out was that there are no world cup games and it would maximise publicity. I don't think that an announcement will be made this month and another extension may have to be applied.

A celebration had been arranged in Ireland tomorrow to celebrate the successful completion of the takeover. There are quite a few posters on here who know alot but are not posting on the main board.

Would some of the posters who have pm'd me please reply on this thread so everyone knows what I am saying is genuine.

The deal was all agreed last week and I stand by this however at the 11th hour a hurdle has arisen.

I know this is not what people want to hear but this is what I have been told.

I pray to god everything works out and an announcement is still made but I thought I should say what a few others on here already know.

As you all will be aware I have always been positive with the takeover from day 1 and I still am but now not confident it will happen before the 30th deadline.

I love the way that everyone is hanging on to his every word just because he can spread bulllshit over 3 or 4 paragraphs.

HTT would be sage-like and his prophecies would be worshipped over there.