Wibbleton

catmag

Henman's gonna get bummed to death by Federer.

154197[/snapback]

To be honest, he did rape him.

It's a shame Henman couldn't go further in the tournament, he's a good player who tries to play attractive tennis and I would have liked to see him win it once. Not at the expense of Federer though. :D

154525[/snapback]

Federer is about as boring as Michael Owen and Alan Shearer put together.

154556[/snapback]

He's Swiss, what do you expect? :D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything decent happened at Wimbledon today? I would normally watch a lot of it, but it's paling into insignificance with the World Cup on at the same time. Not to mention the fact that Federer and his robotic efficiency has pretty much ruined it as a sporting event on the mens' side.

Anything decent happened at Wimbledon today?  I would normally watch a lot of it, but it's paling into insignificance with the World Cup on at the same time.  Not to mention the fact that Federer and his robotic efficiency has pretty much ruined it as a sporting event on the mens' side.

154690[/snapback]

To be fair Federer may have spoiled it from the point of view that you know he'll win it every year at the moment, but he's a great player to watch compared with some of the players who just smack everything down with power all game.

Anything decent happened at Wimbledon today?  I would normally watch a lot of it, but it's paling into insignificance with the World Cup on at the same time.  Not to mention the fact that Federer and his robotic efficiency has pretty much ruined it as a sporting event on the mens' side.

154690[/snapback]

To be fair Federer may have spoiled it from the point of view that you know he'll win it every year at the moment, but he's a great player to watch compared with some of the players who just smack everything down with power all game.

154798[/snapback]

Exactly.

The eye candy of the womens event is well poorer than previous years. No-one was really replaced Dokic and Kournikova in the beauty stakes!

154629[/snapback]

Where is Dokic these days? And isn't Sharapova 1/2 decent. Best of a bad bunch...but I'd still impale it with my pork truncheon.

154630[/snapback]

Dokic is back living, training and playing under the Aus banner. Estranged from her psychotic father (I wouldn't blame her!).

V. Williams has been knocked out. Thank goodness for that.